𝟏𝟔.𝟏. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴍɪ'ꜱ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

420 Hours
Entrance Of Parakram SAF

"Cadet Doctor Monami Juhi Mahajan reporting Sir!" I said as my voice echoed there while I held Charu at the gunpoint.

I could see the relief washing over everyone's face, and I smiled shortly seeing that but soon my smile was replaced with a stern expression as I recalled that only the first halve of mission is completed.

It's time for me to involve everyone in the game.

"Monami tum thik ho?" Batra Sir was the first one to question me while everyone's face reflected the same clearly but Karan, Sid, Sanju, Koel and Faizi tried their best to hide the look from me but now can they really hide it from me?

I nodded my head in affirmative and spoke up, "Yes Sir."

Everyone sighed while Batra Sir signed Karan and Faizi to hold Charu on the gunpoint which they did without any second thoughts and with their looks I knew that if it was upto them, then Charu would have been suffering the torture by now.

I tucked my gun back at its place while Baby came running to embrace me while I went on my knees and picking her up in my arms, closing my eyes momentarily I smiled.

Atleast someone is there who isn't angry from me, when I felt a sudden push backwards and so I opened my eyes to find Aashna half hugging me, while I was more than suprised, as I picked up Baby and held her in my right arm, and opened my left arm for Aashna to join the hug properly which she did so.

Baby was smiling throughout while Aashna was silently crying in my arms, as I caressed her hair to calm her and I whispered, "Oye, tum na aag hi thik ho yeh paani barsane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Tumhari personality ko suit nahi krega, Miss Aashna Gunjan Bhooshan and soon to be Doctor Aashna Gunjan Bhooshan!"

And there, I could feel a smile creping on her face, making me smile automatically when she tightened her grip around me, when I looked up to find everyone adoring three of us.

That's when Aashna separated herself from me and I made Baby stand and turning to Batra Sir I informed, "Sir, mujhe teeno Special Agents, Param Sir, Sid, Koel aur aapse kuch important baat krni hai..."

Batra Sir nodded his head and spoke up, "Thik hai Monami, Special Agents including Param, and Siddharth, Koel report in my cabin at 500 hours."

"Sir!" seven of us retorted.

Batra Sir left from there as I glanced at Param Sir and spoke up concerned, "Sir aap..."

"Bhaiya bulaogi toh zaada acha rahega, after all meri Baby aur Barkha ke itne close jo ho tum." said Param Sir... Err... Param Bhai with a smile.

I reciprocated the smile and spoke up, "Ji Bhai, well, ab behen samajhke hi please ek baar dispensary chale jaiye. Aapki injuries vagerha ki dressing bhi hojaegi..."

Param Bhai nodded his head and he left from there along with Baby and Bhabhi while I turned to look at Gunjan ma'am, Ajeet and Anubhav as I said, "Aap log bhi jaake rest krlijiye. Main aapse thodi der mein milti hoon..."