17.4. 𝘼𝙣 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣

PS: Please watch the attached video and play Naina on loop. The video does not belong to me and all rights are reserved to the channel and its creators.

.✦•·················• •·················•✦.

17.4. 𝘼𝙣 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣

ᴋᴀʀᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

As soon Aashna left from there, we peeked inside to see Monami turning back, calling out for her, "Aashna?"

But she was late to do it as she had a frustrated look on her face while I recalled the time when I had rejected her the same way, and avoided to talk to her about the same to hide my vulnerability.

"Baccha calm down! Kis baat ka frustration nikal rahi ho?" enquired Param Bhaiya looking at Rani Sahiba concerned.

Whereas she just shook her head in negative while Param Bhaiya sighed as he said, "Monami Baccha, main itne saalon un terrorists ke beech rehke aaya hoon. I know ki tum traumatized ho par jab tak open up nahi hogi toh kaise chalega?"

"Just because main dikha rha hoon that I am alright eska matlab yeh nahi hai ki main thik hoon, and the situation is same for you. But the thing is, mujhe es chiz ke liye prepare kiya gya hai Baccha, and mera yahaan vapis aana hi mere trauma ko reduce krne ke liye kaafi hai." continued Bhaiya seriously while five of us were just listening to him.

Taking a deep breath, Monami turned to look at him as Bhaiya patted her shoulder and holding her chin lightly he ordered, "Now speak up."

She looked at him and then started to narrate every event related to Balli, how he entered the academy pretending to be me, his unusual behaviour, blood test, the ring test, events related to Holi, the plan as she spoke up being broken, which now reflected on her face, "Bhai shayad yeh kisine notice na kiya ho lekin Karan ne bhi toh mujhse kuch expectations rakhi hogi na?"

I furrowed my eyebrows hearing her, now what the hell does that mean!?

"Aaj andar se ek guilt hota hai Bhai ki itne time voh Balli es academy mein raha lekin main usse pehchan hi nahi payi! Karan ke saath apni dhadkan jodi thi na? Toh dhadkan apne dil ko kaise nahi pehchan payi?" she uttered, while her broken voice was more than enough to break my heart into zillion pieces.

She was the one who figured about me and here she is blaming herself! Why Rani Sahiba?

"Monu us chiz ke liye khudko blame kaise krsakti hai jisme uska koi part hi nahi hai? Pehchana toh humme se kisine bhi nahi tha na?" questioned Sid, feeling the pain of his bestfriend.

Sanju kept her hand on his shoulder and answered with a sad smile, "Jab baat pyaar ki aati hai na Siddharth tab har insaan choti si choti baat par maayus hojata hai aur phir yahaan toh baat Karan Sirji ko na pehchaan paane ki thi... Aur es baat ka afsos hum sabse zaada Monami ko hai..."

"Aur vaise bhi Sid, hum jaante hain ki Monami-Tsunami ke liye Karan kya hai. Voh humme se kisiki nahi balki khud apni nazron mein neeche aayi hai aur usse uski nazron mein vapis uthane ka kaam bhi ab en Janaab Ji ko hi krna hoga!" exclaimed Saand urf Faizi looking at me.