13. 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙄𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧

ꜰᴀɪᴢɪ'ꜱ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

I, Koel, Karan, Sid, Sanju, and Monami were moving towards Batra Sir's cabin, being engrossed in our own thoughts while I recalled everything that has happened until now.

Specifically, realising that Monami is Silver, all of us were shocked to the core because we didn't expected Monami to hide such big truth from us.

But then, we are ourselves responsible for the same. The whole day we tried to find Monami alone to confront her and then we finally got that chance in the cafeteria but then Bhabhi and Baby came.

During the time, our five gazes were fixated at Monami, who was sometimes clenching her fists or was ready to spill the hot coffee on herself and then, atlast, she left the cafeteria fiercely, before any of us could question her.

Karan convinced Bhabhi saying that she must have gone to the hospital, as there must be some emergency.

Five of us were trying our best to trace Monami but couldn't as it was already night by then, while Karan and Sid were worried to the core when we finally traced her last location, it was Park Street.

We glanced at one another and rushed towards the entrance of Parakram when Monami entered with a girl of around 17 years in her arms, which confused us.

Monami looked at our confused faces as she assured that she will answer our questions and then looking at Karan she asked him to pick the girl from her arms and drop her to dispensary.

As soon we entered dispensary, Monami rushed to find something while the girl lay on the bed murmuring Monami's name and apologising continuously which confused us more.

Finally, we came to cafeteria and here we found the earpiece in Monami's ear, and hence, no more doubts! Everything was crystal clear except Monami's exact plan but then six of us were joined by Bhabhi, Baby and most importantly Batra Sir.

Monami-Tsunami was yet to answer our questions but then Aashna came, while everyone was confused after seeing her and listening to her talks as she hugged Monami but I along with others was busy connecting the dots to understand the situation and the mission better.

But here entered Aneesh! The third wheel in between Janaab Ji and Monami-Tsunami! Huff! Can I smash his face right on the wall for god's sake!?

All of us are stuck in such a heated situation but this Doctor Malhotra aka the joker has to mark his entry at the wrong time!

But then Monami pushed Aashna beside us and the rest is history. Aneesh Malhotra's epic beating session which was startling to all of us but I am sure that Karan must have enjoyed this alot internally and if the circumstances were different then a smirk and grin would have been plastered on his face.

Monami is actually Tsunami and Ulti Khopdi's girlfriend in true sense!

But, by the end of Aneech's beating session things turned alot more serious as now all of us looked ready to kill this neech insaan!

And finally, Monami shot Aneesh and told that she is ready to answer our questions, after which Batra Sir ordered us to report in his cabin in next 10 minutes.

My trance of thoughts were broken as I heard Batra Sir, "Come in."

Six of us glanced at one another and entered the room and saluted him, "Sir!"

"At ease Agents and Cadets." he replied.

Saying so, Batra Sir turned and looked at Monami as she took a deep breath and started to elaborate, "Sir, I knew ki Balli hi Karan hai due to circumstances and I decided to play along because main Karan aur baaki sabka plan kharab nahi krna chahti thi. After the celebration party, main apni Mumma ke purane colleagues se mili, jinhone es mission mein part lene ka decide kiya..."