15. 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙊𝙣

ɪᴅᴅʜᴀʀᴛʜ'ꜱ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

200 Hours
(2:00 AM)

Three of us finally reached the safehouse and found Monu bro's teammates as Monu glanced at me and Faizi while she introduced us, "Yeh hai Sid, mera best buddy."

"Hii, I am Cadet Siddharth Ganju, you can call me Sid G!" I introduced myself with my signature hand sign and a big smile.

While Faizi took a step forward as Monu introduced him, "Yeh hai  Faizi, more like a brother to me."

Faizi smiled subtly in response as he said, "Special Agent Faizuddin Siddique, aap hume Faizi bula sakte hain."

Monu's teammates nodded as they introduced themselves and all of them are really heartwarming and kind when Monu pulled Gunjan ma'am away to have some talk with her while Ajeet Sir and Anubhav Sir took us to a room where around 20 men were sitting and 5 minors.

Inhaling deeply, four of us stepped out again as Faizi informed, "Lekin humare paas toh sirf teen jeep hain, sab log kaise aayenge?"

"Uski tension mat lo Faizi. Tum dono mein se kisiko bus chalani aati hai?" questioned Anubhav Sir.

Faizi nodded his head while Ajeet Sir slightly shook his head and spoke up with a smile, "Pehle hi pta hona chahiye tha, after all ek special agent ko yeh aata hi hoga."

Anubhav Sir took a step forward as he said, "Faizi ek kaam kro, tum bus ki keys leke en logon ke saath sabse pehle jao. Sid tum apni jeep mein Rishabh, Gunjan ma'am aur baaki ke teen teammates ke saath jao."

Faizi and I nodded our heads while Ajeet Sir continued, "Main aur Ajeet, Faizi ki jeep mein aayenge aur Silver apni jeep mein."

All of us agreed to the plan while Monu and Gunjan ma'am joined us as we discussed the same sequence and plan again.

Faizi left with the bus first and I followed him in the jeep with Gunjan ma'am and Rishabh with me along with others while we were chit chatting about the mission.

I looked in the rear view but couldn't find Ajeet Sir's car nor could I get a view of Monu bro's car but then I shrugged off thinking that they might just be driving slow.

After two hours, we reached academy only to find that Sanju, Karan bro, and Koel bro were already there at the entrance waiting for us as we stepped down.

I glanced at Faizi bro who got down those captivated men and children, when Batra Sir spoke up looking at Ustaad ji, "Banta inhe guest rooms mein chod aao and make sure ki inki security and khaane-peene ka dhyaan rakha jaaye."

Ustaad ji nodded in affirmative as he took them inside with him while Aashna hugged Gunjan ma'am tightly as she sobbed, "Mom, aap thik ho na?"

"Mujhe kya hoga baccha? I am perfectly alright and I had Silver with me, usne promise kiya tha na tumhe ki mujhe kuch nahi hone degi, she fulfilled her promise." Gunjan ma'am said caressing Aashna's hairs, while I, Sanju, Karan bro, Faizi bro and Koel bro stood there along with Batra Sir while others went inside.

A tear rolled down my eyes as I recalled Monu's condition after Juhi Ma left us. She was Monu's soul and the moment she left us, Monu wasn't aggressive but instead she started to live like a corpse.

She didn't shed a single tear on her demise even I didn't because we knew that dying for country in a pride for a person and the sacrifice shall not be degraded by crying on his/her death.