20.1. 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙄𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

ᴘᴀʀᴀᴍ'ꜱ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

I adored them, my six bacchas as they were sleeping there on the terrace, in one another's arms, finding their solace while they were unaware of my presence.

I smiled emotionally as I saw that my baccha was sleeping on Chotte's lap whose head rested on Sid's head while Sanju's head was on Sid's lap, whereas Chotte's other shoulder was occupied by Faizi whose head rested on Chotte's shoulder while Koel was sleeping on Faizi's lap.

Six of them suffered alot during all this, but togetherness is their strength.

I sighed seeing them asleep, as I was looking for them for a while in the academy being worried if they returned back safely and I was worried on not finding them anywhere in the academy but here they are, sleeping peacefully.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I turned back as for a moment I felt that the person is none other than my Monu baccha but then I slightly shook my head, and the person infront of me is a girl, probably of around 17 years.

"Hey, I am Aashna..." she introduced herself with a smile.

Aashna? If I remember correctly she was the same girl who entered in the dispensary when I was with Monu.

I gave her a warm smile and introduced myself, "Hi, I am Special Agent Major Param Shergill. Vaise tum es vakt yahaan kya kr rahi ho?"

"Voh, I was here for fresh air." she answered me.

I nodded my head and enquired, "If you don't mind, I can accompany you."

"Sure Sir. Why would I mind?" Aashna said with a heartily smile.

"Formality ki zaroorat nahi hai. Tum mujhe jo chaho voh bula sakti ho..." I told her smiling affectionately while we started walking.

Whereas Aashna grinned and enquired, "Main aapko Param Bhai bula sakti hoon?"

As soon 'Param Bhai' escaped her lips, the only person who came into my mind was my baccha and I smiled, "Bilkul bula sakti ho.... Vaise ek baat bolun?"

"Bhai ko apni behen se kuch bhi bolne aur puchne ka hak hota hai Param Bhai, so ofcourse naa! she insisted, smiling widely.

One more quality of Aashna which matches with Monu is her way of fulfilling every relationship.

I smiled seeing her and placed my palm on her head, caressing her hairs as I spoke up, "Tum bilkul Monami ki tarah ho. I don't know kyun, but uski jhalak dikhti hai mujhe tum-me."

Not only in physical appearance but also in behaviour, I thought.

She smiled hearing me while I told her strictly, "Chalo, its late. Tumhe Sona nahi hai kya?"

"Bas ek minute Param Bhai." she said and took out her phone, clicking the six's picture who were sleeping and smiled seeing them.

Whereas I smiled looking at her, and she wished me, "Good Night Param Bhai."

"Good night Aashna baccha..." I said with a smile while she hugged me and I wrapped my hands protectively around her.

She separated herself from me after a couple of minutes and said, "Sorry for hugging you without your permission...."