Part 2: Chapter 1

I sat in a parking lot on the hood of a 67' chevy impala. There was a man next to me, he seemed very familiar. "Have I ever shown you the right way to eat gummy bears?" He said handing me a small gummy bear. "You have to bite the head off first." I said laughing biting into the bear. "Oh really?" The man said chuckling. "Why is that?" I smiled. "Because you don't want them to suffer, right? Just like with those people we help." I explained looking at him. "Yeah, I guess your right. Your a smart girl Sky." He layed back on the car and look at the stars. All of a sudden he disappeared. I looked around but he was gone. "Listen Sky, I don't have much time." Said a man in a tan trenchcoat walking toward me. "Why? Who are you?" I asked walking the other way. "Sky, you aren't who you think you are. Your stuck here and you arent supposed to be here. Your an ang-" I jumped awake and looked around. I was in my room not a parking lot. "Are you okay?" My sister Casey asked. "Yeah fine, just a dream." "Same dream?" She asked even though she knew the answer. "Yep. This is just weird. I mean, the same dream every single night? It isn't natural Cas!" I said worried. "Your fine Sky trust me, or maybe..." she paused with a concerned look. "Maybe your being haunted by the supernatural." She said lowering her voice to a whisper. "Oh shut up." I said throwing a pillow at my older sister. She laughed and turned the light back out. Seeing the worried look on my face she sat down next to me. "Hey, don't be so scared, okay? If that trenchcoat guy really does want to find you, well he's gonna have to go through me first." She said hugging me. "Thanks Cas." I said smiling. "No problem kiddo." I laid down and went back to sleep.