Chapter 6

Castiel's Pov
(A while ago)
I was sitting on a log in the woods listening to nature when I heard a rustling. "Hello?" I called out. I started to  walk slowly towards the path from which I came when out of a nearby bush popped a fluffy gray and black rabbit. I knelt down and extended my hand to the small mammal. Curiously, it sniffed my hand then hopped forward slightly. I cautiously moved my hand towards its soft head and pet it lightly. All of a sudden my cell phone rang and the rabbit ran away from me. Frowning slightly, I reached for my phone to answer it. "What do you want Sam? I was in the middle of bonding with a small fluffy creature." I said bitterly. "She's missing, oh god Cas, what do I do? She's gone and Dean is going to kill me." Sam said very distraught. "Who is missing? And I'm sure Dean would not kill you, seeing as he has sold his soul to prevent you from being dead multiple times." I replied still slightly annoyed about the rabbit. "Sky is missing, Cas. This is his baby girl we're talking about, trust me he would."

Sky's Pov

"Well, I'm sorry my uncle scared away your rabid animal friend, but what does this have to do with you not being able to magically poof places anymore?." I said still bored from the rabbit story. "You are just as rude as Sam with your interruptions. I was not done with the story." Cas replied annoyed. "I think I'm going to go get some food while there's a break in the story. Anyone want anything?" Ash asked getting up. "I want to finish my story." Cas muttered sulking in his chair. Oh how lovely, I somehow managed to anger a prehistoric toddler. "Sure, I have a cheesburger or something." I replied. He nodded, glancing at Cas quickly before leaving the room. I grabbed a book from my bag and started reading. About 20 minutes later Ash returned with the food, and Cas was still sulking in the corner, only he was now holding a teddy bear. "Uh, You alright Cas?" I asked. He looked at me for a second then fixed his gaze on the floor. This was going to be fun. "I'm sorry for interrupting your story. Do you want to maybe continue it for us?" I smiled hoping he would forgive me. "Do you promise not to interrupt?" He questioned quietly. I looked at Ash warily to which he nodded in reply. "Yeah." I sighed. Immediately his mood brightened and he smiled at me. "Okay."