Chapter 3

We went upstairs and sat on the couch to watch Supernatural. I looked over at him to ask him if he wanted food but I stopped. He was so adorable with his freckles and smile. He looked like... like an angel. He turned to look at me and I smiled. "What? Did I do something?" He asked worried. I giggled. "No, your just being really adorable." He blushed and smile turning back to the show. "Sky," he said quietly "I need to tell you something. " "What? Is everything oka-" He cut me off by kissing me. "Awwww." Casey said standing in the doorway. "It's about time! I've been shipping this since you guys were in kindergarten!" She yelled walking down the hall. I blushed even harder and we turned back to the show, cuddling.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Heat of the moment, heat of the moment, shown in your eyes" I woke up to my alarm clock playing. Just then Casey walked in. "You have a package downstairs." She said walking over to me. "Who from?" "I don't know," she said leaving the room. "Maybe it's from your little boyfriend!" I got up and threw a pillow at her. I went downstairs got the package and took it up to my room. To: Sky From: Cas a note inside the box said. 'Why would Casey send me something, we live in the same house?' "Um, Cas?," I yelled. "Why did you send me a package if we live in the same house?" "I didn't!" She called from downstairs. I slowly opened the box. "Supernatural books? I didn't know this was a book series too!" I squeaked excitedly. I picked up the first book and began reading.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Later that night and 3 books later

"Sky, you should really go to bed. You've been reading all day!" Casey shouted. "After this chapter. " I said, not even looking up from my book. 'That's so weird,' I thought. 'Dean's daughter is named Sky too." After realizing how tired I really was, I put the book down and fell asleep.