Chapter 4

(Well, here you go! I'm going to continue it and see what happens!)

I woke up to hear someone talking downstairs. I decided to ignore it and read some more. As I was reading, I started noticing words that were out of place every so often. Picking up a pen and paper, I started putting the words together. "Hello Sky, if you are reading this then you need to leave immediately. I can't tell you why yet, but its very important." I read when I was finished. "You may be wondering how the book is so similar to your life. I can't tell you that either, good luck. -Castiel." "Well, this Castiel guy is a big help. I wonder what he means though." I muttered. "No, this is a joke! How would the author know all this." Just then I noticed more words out of place. "P.s, this is not a joke." I read angrily. Frustrated, I went downstairs to get breakfast. "So, are you a friend of Sky's?" I heard Casey ask from the living room. "Oh yes, we've known each other for awhile." I heard an unfamiliar voice say quietly. "No offense or anything, but you seem a little old to be friends with Sky." Casey asked suspiciously. I walked into the living room to see she was talking with when I saw a man about 30 years old in a beige trenchcoat. He was the guy from my dream. "Who are you?" I asked nervously. Casey looked at me nervously. "I thought you knew him." She ran to the phone to call the cops, but the man put two fingers on her forehead and she fainted. I backed out of the room and ran to the kitchen. Grabbing a knife, I rushed to the closet and peeked out the door. The man walked into the kitchen and stopped. "Sky, I am not going to hurt you. Actually, I am here to protect you." I slowly crept out of the closet. "Oh really? That's what all murderers say! Now tell me your name and why you're here." I demanded. He sighed. "Your father taught you well. My name is Castiel. I am an angel and here to protect you." I started laughing. There is a guy in my house, wearing a trenchcoat who claims he's an angel. Could my life get any weirder? The name Castiel did sound familiar though. "Wait, you're the one who wrote that message and sent me those books!" I yelled. Yes, but I can explain later. Go get packed, we must leave now." I looked at him, and stood in silence. "Oh my god, you're serious. Well, let me think about it. Um, No!" I yelled at him. He walked towards me and two fingers on my head like he did with Casey. Next thing I knew, I passed out.