Chapter 2

I woke up and looked around for my sister. "Um, Casey can I ask you something?" I ask nervously. "Sure Sky, you can ask me anything." She smiled and sat down on my bed. "Do you ever just get the feeling like maybe you're not..." I paused knowing it was a silly question. "That you're not who you think you are? Like, maybe you have a different destiny besides going to school, coming home, sleeping and repeating?" She looked at me and started giggling. "How much have you had to drink?" She started to leave the room. "I'm serious Cas! I feel like...like I was someone else and now I'm me." I said waving my hands around. "Yes, Sky, that's called life! Life is all about being one person, then learning from your mistakes and changing!" I sat down knowing I was getting nowhere with this. Casey just sighed and went downstairs. I walked over to my window and looked out, thinking about my reacurring dream. I felt extremely comfortable around the man in the trenchcoat. It was almost as if I knew him. 'If only my mom was still here.' I thought sadly. Wait, why did I just think that?! My mom is perfectly fine and downstairs making breakfast. I just shook it off and went downstairs to see my friend, Ash. I knew if I should tell anyone about my dream, it was him. Ash was a major theorist/geek so I knew he would never be able to call me the crazy one. We sat down outside and I told him about the dreams. "What if... you were the Doctor's companion, and he had to erase your memory and leave you behind!" He shouted excitedly. He absolutely LOVES Doctor Who. "Yes, obviously. Why didn't I think of that?" I said, slow clapping sarcastically. "Fine. Or maybe, your Dean Winchester's daughter and he died so you made a deal with and angel and came to an alternate world because you didn't want to be alone, but Rapheal sent another angel to watch over you without you knowing ..." He said quiet enough I couldn't hear. "What? Sorry, I was thinking." I said. "Nothing, I just said... maybe you're a timelord and just need to find your watch with your memories or something." He said with that cute, nerdy smile of his. I laughed and layed down thinking some more. "Wait, what time is it?" I asked frantically searched for my phone. I looked at the screen. "Almost time for the new episode of Supernatural!" I said as we run to the house.