Chapter 5

(The next few chapters might change point of view sometimes, but this one is still in Sky's.)

When I woke up I was in the backseat of a car next to Ash. "Ash, why are you here?" I asked confused. "Well, I'm an angel who was sent by Rapheal to keep you safe." He explained. "Oh great, now my best friend is going crazy too. Is he making you say that, blink twice for yes." I whispered. He laughed and gave me a small box. "I forgot, you probably lost your memory." Castiel said. I opened the box to see a picture of a familiar looking man and woman with a little girl. The back read, 'Sky's 6th birthday. Lawrence, Kansas'. This looked familiar, but before I could remember it my head began to hurt extremely bad. "Are you okay Sky?" Ash asked concerned. "Yeah, my head just started hurting really bad." He reached over and touched my forehead, like Castiel had. My headache went away and I was left in complete shock. "How did that work? That's not possible!" I shouted. "I told you, I'm an angel who was sent here to protect you." He explained. "Yeah, and I'm Beyonce. " I stated sarcastically. Ash sighed and reached for my head again. He put his hand on my forehead like before only instead of pain relief, we were teleported to a motel room. I sat down the edge of the bed looking completely shocked. "Well," I said "I guess I'm Beyonce." He began franticaly searching around the room for something. "What are you doing?" I asked still slightly shaken up. "I'm looking for something." He replied without even stopping his search. "Oh, really now? I thought you decided to give the room a makeover." Immediately after I said this Castiel walked through the door with my suitcase. "Where were you?" I asked mentally slapping myself for asking my kidnappers so many questions. "I was driving here." He placed my suitcase on the floor and began pacing the floor nervously. "You're an angel, right? So, why didn't you just teleport or whatever it is you do?" I questioned him curiously. Immediately he stopped pacing and looked at me with a sad expression. " A lot happened while you were gone, Sky."