chap-4

Taehyung has no idea why Mr.jeon called him he moved into Mr. jeon's office room Mr.jeon stood in the middle of the room as soon tae entered the office room he turned around."taehyung I want you to marry my son and take care of my business" jeon said without any hesitation.

taehyung was shocked after listening to the thought of why he wanted his son and take over the business even though he doesn't have any problem marrying jungkook cause by stole his but taking over the business was big deal.

"I know taehyung what are thinking why you cause I can't trust anyone taehyung your most trustworthy person I have seen in the business world and you're perfect for our jungkook. I don't want to force you taehyung  take your time".jeon said with hopeful eyes.

after taehyung bid goodbyes to the family, he just glances at jungkook before moving into the car who was already looking at him. taehyung just gave a small nod and stared car. 

After taehyung "jungkook am arranging a date for both to know each other more plz be ready I will ask your opinion after the date baby just give this one try you will definitely like him" Mr.Jeon said. jungkook just nodded.

he moves into his room layed on the bed all he thinks was taehyung he does seem like gentleman.

on other hand all taehyung could think about is those doe eyes they are mesmerizing.he will world's luckiest man if he got the chance to marry jungkook.

Next day jungkook was getting ready for the date he got message that tae he will be picking up him at 5.

It was 5 jungkook phone got rigged indicating that taehyung came .
He was towards door and open there was taehyung .

Jungkook heart skipped the beat seeing taehyung he was looking just like he walked out of k-drama

Jungkook took nervous steps towards taehyung.who was just staring at him without even blink.
His stare made jungkook turn into tomatoe.

Taehyung how mesmerizing jungkook was looking with that green shirt tugged in and part pants.

Taehyung got out of trance when jungkook stood infront of him.
He immediately greeted jungkook to make it less awkward.

"Hello Jungkook how are you"taehyung asked showing his boxy smile .

"Am good hyung"jungkook said.

"Ah these are for you "taehyung said giving bouquet of red roses.
Jungkook accept it and said small thanks you .
"Shall we go "taehyung asked to which other just noded.

(Done with first step)

( Comment your thoughts🤗🤗:))))