Headcanons pt.3

This is the headcanons of the caper
_________________________________

-Of course it all happened in a ball . Gray wore a navy blue suit and red bow tie . Carmen wore a beautiful gown and if Gray was normally star struck by her beauty just imagine how starstruck he would be when he sees her in a gown .

-Gray did Carmen's hair by the way . He was like ,"I know how to braid . I learnt it in orphanage" and he did a beautiful half braided hairstyle for her .

-Alright alright I'll tell you about it . CARMEN AND GRAY KISSED ! Gray thought it is better if Roundabout dose not see them until he makes his move . Carmen thought he meant by hiding but he pulled her to a corner , pressed her to the wall and KISSED HER . After that Carmen was like "Just a business kiss right".

-Roundabout saw them at one point so they hid themselves in a corner , again . They were so close like there was no air between them . Gray's hand on our gurl's waist and her hand on his shoulders .

-After the whole caper , they got a message for Ivy , Jules and Chase that they saw them kissing and they started freaking out . It's like how a person would react if they saw a dead person rising from death .

-They all met later in Argentina and everybody kept teasing them about the whole kissing thing . Of course they blushed .