Obsessed Pt2

Carmen opened her eyes slowly . She looked around the room , her eyes wandering here and there . She remembered the stock of files on the ground but now, they're all gone . They moved out .

Carmen slowly got up and walked around . It took a few seconds for her to notice the strange beeping sound coming from one corner . She walked close to it . Wanting to know wut it was , she reached her hand to the box kept there. But before she could...

She felt warm hands wrap around her waist , holding her tight as if that person didnt want to let her go . She turned her head to see who it was . Gray . She knew that he followed her for her safety but-
It's fine . If he he didn't follow her then pretty sure she'd be lying on the ground covered with blood while the two of them were up there waiting for her thinking that it was her orders to stay there and there only .

"I'm so sorry i got us into this" he whispered into her ear.

"It's fine . I know you did it for the best" Carmen slowly turned to face him , to give him a warm embrace . She knew he loved it and she knew it would calm him down .

But then the beeping sound increased . It brought Carmen out of the embrace and back to where she was . She slowly opened that box only to find a....bomb.

It was a bomb ready to fire in exactly 55 seconds . They immediately woke Trey up and started running out . But they weren't fast enough . The bomb is going to blast in...

3...

They reached the opening and Carmen climbed up immediately .

2... 

Trey ran out immediately without even thinking about anything else.

1...

Gray tried to climb out but then he felt something scratch his ankle deeply. He couldn't climb up so fast .

And it blasted.

within milliseconds Gray got out of the opening . The entire building shook because of the blast. 

-=+=-

They got back to their rooms . Carmen couldn't help but notice the deep scratch on Gray's ankle . She finally got his to lay down to examine his ankle . It wasn't any normal cut . 

"It's bleeding a lot" she said as she got up to get a medicine and bandage . 

"I don't mind about it . At least you're fine" Gray smiled at her .

"You're not . And I'm not if you aren't"

"It's fine Carm . It's just a small cut"

"It isn't fine !" She snapped at him. She didn't want this for him . She noticed his eyes went down and hers softened .

"I'm sorry Gray but I don't want to you to get hurt . I love you too much"

"I love you more" he winked at her making her giggle and fall on the bed beside him.

"Goodnight Gray" she whispered.

"Goodnight"

-=+=-

OK so I know this is really cheesy but i got nothing :( . I've been having some boyfriend problems recently and...yeah . I felt like this is the best I  can do right now . And i know I havent been updating so often and yeah thats the reason . Boyfriend problems . So yeah now everything is fine and I'll try to update more often . So see ya'll next chap. 

-hair flip-