Night out

Requested by QueenHufflepuff898 . I heart this .
___________________________________________

-They all met at a park near Carmen's orphanage .

-Random flirting of Carmen and Gray ofc .

-Ivy and Zack singing We don't talk about bruno and driving everyone crazy and then ended up with shadowsan giving them meditation lessons .

-Devineuax and Julia trying to understand the kids but ended up hanging upside down from a tree . (chill they're not dead . I said upside down )

-Gray hugging Carmen and kissing her without even thinking about the others around him while zack got the camera and started recording everything .

-TRUTH OR DARE GAME !!!

-When Ivy picked truth she had to tell her crush but instead ran into lake while covering her face .

-Devineaux picked dare and was dared to flirt with another girl make Julia explode like hell and making everyone think that this would be the end of the world .

-Carmen dared to kiss Gray on the cheek .

-Julia dared to act like a monkey .

-Zack dared to kiss Trey :)

-Gray dared kiss Carmen ON THE LIPS

-Trey dared to stop talking with Carmen (dared by Gray ofc) which turned out bad coz the two of them started wrestling and fighting like fuck that they all had to end the game and decided to never play truth or dare again .

-All went home with their heads falling off .

-=+=-

This is so stupid :(