Headcanona pt.3

Headcanons of the caper 
________________________________________

-This was Trey's first caper and he had a hard time explaining this to his dad . They literally had a huge fight but I guess his dad calmed down when he showed Carmen's picture and told him that he loved her . 

-Carmen always had a long flight becoz of Zack and Ivy's non-stop nonsense (which she sometimes enjoyed) but this time the non-stop nonsense was the fights between Gray and Trey. that 13 hour flight felt like 4000000 hours .

-When they went into their hotel room , Trey called on bed for himself . His plan was to get Gray to sleep on the couch so Carmen and Trey can stay in one room but then Gray and Carmen ended up sharing a bedroom .

-Carmen like Gray so she enjoys it when he says "CARMEN'S MINE !!!!" of course she got angry at him for being rude but still .

-When they saw Carmen in her coat , Trey was like "I've never seen you in a coat and you look beautiful as always" . Gray wanted to say something like that so he said "This is my first time seeing you in a coat too .... the real you in a coat ..... with my memories back" . Actually he's right .

-Trey got jealous of how close Gray and Carmen were .

-Gray and Trey just couldn't stop fighting ... even during the caper .... which obviously made things worse . They literally almost walked into a security alarms that Gray forgot to disable . Carmen thought "It always gets worse when Trey is included" . I think you understood what she meant .

-The Driver still thought that Trey still had a crush on her and was flirting all the time which made Trey angry . Gray teased him the whole day after that .

-This is actually kinda weird but the two of them tried to see Carmen when she was in shower and tried to join her . Gray almost did and then got an earful from her . Although she kinda liked it .