𝒜𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓉 (Story)

Yes i wanted to write this story coz .... idk . My weakness is redcrackle dates and jealous gray .... Also jealous ex girlfriends of gray who are jealous of carmen(if u need a request for a book or smth plzz take this). Well, enjoy the story honeys . By the way people I just wanted to say that CARMEN DOSE NOT APPLY LIPSTICK becoz in the lucky cat caper she had red lips WHEN SHE WAS SLEEPING . She has natural red lips like my grandma =) . I may have gotten a bit of that from her .
_____________________________________

"Let's get the show ready mates !" Gray shouted . He was in the opera house , getting ready for the show . 

He adjusted the lights as the singer was moving around the stage , dancing with to the music around them . As Gray's finger moved , all he could think of was the lady in red . He remembered the chat that they had the previous day . He was so thrilled that he finally gets to go on date with the gorgeous Carmen Sandiego . All he could think about was her .

His mind snapped out of the thoughts immediately . He watched as the man throw his wife away and run off with another girl . This reminded him of what happened to him before he joined VILE . Life was all perfect that time when he had his sweet ex girlfriend with him . Her names was Emma and she had long dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes and was once the most beautiful woman he had ever seen .... until Carmen . He loved Emma so much but what he did not know that she was cheating on him . Once Gray found out about it he was heartbroken . They immediately broke up and went on their own way . The depression caused Gray to move into darkness which slowly led him to VILE .

His broken heart remained like that and he thought it can never be fixed ... until her . The gorgeous latina picked the broken pieces and fixed them up . He never thought that he can find anyone more beautiful than Emma . But his own word got turned off when he saw Carmen , someone who was better that Emma in every way . 

The performance finally ended . He changed back into his regular clothes and went back to his apartment . Finally some free time . He hopped onto the couch and opened his phone , scrolling down Carmen's profile in Instagram . He couldn't help but smile when he saw her pictures with him . Soon to be mine he thought as he closed him phone and went off to take some rest . He had a long day to get through tomorrow .

-=+=-

It was almost time . Just a few more hours until their date . Gray was worried he might not look good enough . He tried on everything he had and yet he couldn't find the perfect outfit to wow his date . He searched and searched and searched and finally found something that could work . He put on a white shirt with a light brown jacket and blue jeans . This was perfect . But he wasn't the only one confused about the outfit 

-=+=-

Carmen stuck her head in her bag looking for something to put on for the date . She totally forgot to pack the outfit she planned . She just had a 3 choices . A red off shoulder dress till he ankles , a tank top and black jeans or a dark red off shoulder top and short black pencil skirt . She immediately took a pic of the three outfits and shared it to her friends and turns out the red off shoulder top and short pencil skirt got the most votes . She immediately put it on . She left her hair open with just a hair pin on the right side . She took her black purse and set off .

-=+=-

As Gray was walking through the streets of the cold city , he came across a flower shop . He remembered that he wanted to get her some flowers and so he went in . He thought of getting rose but they a bit .... generic . He spotted a batch of red camellias and bought them .

Everything felt amazing . The crisp air , the sound of cars driving across the roads , the trees shaking all around him , the sound of a woman calling him - wait what !? Who on earth is calling me ?