Chapter 4 - New Routine

At midnight 2AM

Kajol woke up at midnight due to her princess crying.

Kajol : what happened princess, kue ro raha hai bacha ( why my bacha is crying) hmm, chup ho jaao chalo nhi rote princess

Kajol : what happened princess, kue ro raha hai bacha ( why my bacha is crying) hmm, chup ho jaao chalo nhi rote princess.... ( don't cry princess)

She has trying a lot to stop her but her daughter is not even stopping her crying session.

Due to her crying Ajay woke up and, Akshay, Twinkle and Manik also came in their room running as Kajol called them.....

Kajol : (also crying) Dekho na Bhabhi meri princess chup hi nahi ho rahi hai ( Bhabhi see na my princess is not stopping just crying from a long time) .

Twinkle : Kajol dekho aise ro nahi, dekho doll ko bhuk to nahi lagi ya phir uska diaper change karna ho. ( Kajol you also don't cry like this , see doll might be hungry or you might have to change her diaper)

Kajol: Nhi bhabhi maine check kar liya... ( No bhabhi I have checked she might be crying due to some other reasons)

Nandini's face became red due to her crying and how can our Manik see that.

So he ran to her and sat on the bed near her and started singing while patting her forehead lovingly.

Manik:

Aa leke chalun tujhko
Ek aise desh mein

Aa leke chalun tujhko
Ek aise desh mein

Milti hain jahan Nandiniyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein

Milti hain jahan Nandiniyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein

Aa leke chalun tujhko

Ho chand chahe aadha
Ho phir bhi roshni
Ho chand chahe aadha
Ho phir bhi roshni
Ummeed jo na chhute
Har baat hai bani

Raaton ke sur se nikle
Subah ki raagini
Lori tujhe sunaun
Lori tujhe sunaun
Bachpan ki ek main
Lori tujhe sunaun
Bachpan ki ek main

Milti hain jahan Nandiniyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein
Aa leke chalun tujhko..

All smiled seeing him and their princess who eyes were slowly closing due to the lullaby.

After she sleeps

Kajol :Wow bacha you have stopped her crying very good.

Akshay : Ha Manik very good.

Everybody smiled agreeing him.

Manik : Don't worry anyone I will always stop her from crying.

Everyone smiled due to his talks, then they retired to their rooms bidding good night to each other .

At 7 AM

Twinkle came to Manik's room after getting ready to wake him up for his school.

Twinkle : Manik wake up you have to get ready for school na.

Manik: (keeping his head in her lap) No mom mujhe nahi jaana school please let me sleep .( No mom I don't wanna go school please let me sleep.....

Twinkle : (fake sternly) Manik wake up fast and after getting ready come for the breakfast.

Now he woke up because he knows if his Mom is angry he need follow her order.

Manik :(hurriedly going to the washroom after kissing her cheeks and wishing good morning) OK mom

Twinkle smilingly left to kitchen for making the breakfast.

In kitchen

When Twinkle came in the kitchen she saw Kajol already preparing the breakfast.

Twinkle : Good morning Kajol.

Kajol : Good morning Bhabhi.

Twinkle : what are you doing in the kitchen you need to rest na you are still weak.

Kajol : No Bhabhi voh I was getting bored so I came and am perfectly fine.

Twinkle : OK as you say.

Saying this they both started preparing the breakfast with usual talking.

At 8:30 AM

Twinkle and Kajol were setting the table for breakfast when Akshay and Ajay came downstairs doing their business talks with Manik getting ready for his school.

Akshay and Ajay : Good morning everyone.

Twinkle and Kajol : Good morning.

They all had their breakfast .
After breakfast Manik came to his jaan to say bye.

After bidding bye to the ladies Manik and the men gone for their school and the work respectively.

Afternoon 2 AM

When Manik came from school he saw his mom and mumma setting table for lunch with his jaan in Kajol 's arms.

He ran to them

Man : I am back jaan.

Twinkle stops him.

Twi : Manik first go and freshen up then come for lunch after that play with your jaan.

Manik listening his mom's order gone to freshen up fast.

After lunch all of them were sitting in the living and Manik was talking and playing with his jaan and his jaan was enjoying his talks.

At 7 PM

Akshay and Ajay came from office and smiled seeing their family.

At Night everyone came for dinner.

After having their dinner while talking and laughing with their princess all retired for their rooms after bidding Good night to each other.

Like this days passed, months passed and years passed, they were happy in their lives with their new routine with their princess.