Chapter 27 - Confession Part - 1

MM Mansion
At 7 PM

All the men came home from office they saw the ladies sitting in the living room....

Seeing the mens Twinkle stood and asked the servants to bring water for them....

Twinkle, Kajol, Aakriti and Nandini took their bags and gave the servants to keep in their rooms....

Then Kajol asked Manik by ruffling his hairs....

Kaj : How was your first day here bacha?

Man : It was good mumma.... (looking at his watch he gestured his both mothers that it was time)

Tw : (nodding at him) Manik you go and freshen up.... Nandini you to go and get ready.... Its already 7....

Nodding at her both went to their rooms respectively....

While everyone was confused....

Aks : For what they are getting ready Twinkle.... Did we missed something....

He asked getting curious...

Tw : Aur nahi toh kya aaj Manik Aapki doll ko date par le ja raha hai.... ( Hmm.... Today Manik is taking your doll on a date)

Aks - Aj : What?

Aj : tabhi aaj phone pe kafi busy raha hai.... ( That's why today he was very busy on phone)

Aks : Ha.... Chalo acha hai bhai hume apni taraf se koi koshish nahi karni padi dono khud hi aage nikal gaye.... ( That is good..... We shouldn't have to do something for them they are themselves a step ahead)

Listening this everyone chuckled while Maya made a dissapointed face and went to her room faking an excuse....

Twinkle and Kajol looked at each other with the same expressions.

Later everyone went to their rooms to freshen up....

At 7:45 Manik came downstairs getting ready....

Manik's Outfit 👇