Chapter 43 - Home

Manik moved a little away from them and pretended to talk someone loudly so that everyone would hear it.....

Man : What..... What are you saying saying? You could have informed me earlier? Where will we find the best hotel now in this new city..... Damn it...

He disconnected the call pretended to be angry....

When he came towards everyone Ajay said...

Aj : What happened Mr. Chadda.... Any problem....

Man : umm..... Yeah actually I had told our manager to book the hotel rooms for our stay but he just informed me that the bookings were cancelled..... I just got worried for our stay.....

He said making a sad face and tried to look upset....

Aj : when you told him to book rooms.....

Man : When we landed at Mumbai Airport....

Aks : Ohh.... You could have told him earlier na.... This is wedding season so all hotels would be pre booked....

Aj : Why don't you guys come with us in our home.... You are our guest.... What say Akshay?

He said thinking...

Aks : Yeah it is a good idea.... And anyways the project is one month long and for so long how can you stay in the hotel....

Nandini frowned and whispered...

Nan : What are you telling Dad.... They are strangers.... How can you let them stay at our home?

Aks: Shh doll.... They are our guest and they seems good.... And don't forget about the project Beta.... It's important right....

She nodded silently at the name of project....

Aks : Okay so done you both are living with us in our home till the project is finished.....

Both Manik and Aman nodded at them and winked at each other secretly......

Man : Ohhji I have doubt since long time Sirji....

Aks : Oho don't call us Sir.... call us uncle beta.... And say what doubt you have.....

Man: Okay Uncle ji...Voh who is this....

He said pointing the big frame on the wall behind the head chair which had his photo....

All stiffened at their position.....

Aj : He is our son Manik Malhotra....

He said with proud and pain reflecting in his eyes...

Man : Ohhji I didn't saw him yet....

They closed their eyes to control their emotions..... Manik cursed himself for putting his family in this condition but he saw a peon standing outside the cabin door as it was open and was hearing their talks......

Nandini looked at him sharply and said in her cold voice with blank expressions....

Nan: I think you are forgetting your limits Mr. Chadda.....

Akshay stopped her....

Aks : Nandini....

She sighed and said

Nan : Anyways Dad papa.... You both go home with them...

Aks : Beta we have a lunch meeting outside.... So....

He said and cupped her face.... And frowned....

Aks : Oh my God.... You are burning with fewer.....

Manik widened his eyes....