Chapter 53 - Prank

Manik ran upstairs to the room hearing his jaan's scream..........

Manik : what happened Jaan? Why you are screaming? Did you saw any bad dream........

He asked settling beside her with worry clearly seen on his face........

Nandini : Where the hell are we Manik ?

She asked glaring him remembering about last night events when she realized why she is in a different place and how he fooled her that he was drunk yesterday.......

He sighed in relief thinking she is all fine......

Manik : Darling its not hell its your dream place.........

He said winking at her .......

Nandini : what ?

She shouted loudly..........

Manik : Aaaa Jaan don't shout I am here only..........

He said closing his ears..........but soon he widened his eyes seeing her so angry.........

Nandini : You care about shouting...............do you even realize what you had done...........you ....you duffer.......you kidnapped me ............you kidnapped me from our own family.........

She said hitting him with the pillow sitting on her knees on the bed while he was lying on the bed trying to protect himself........

Manik : You only tell me jaan what I would have done instead of bringing you here ........Dad was saying he will select someone else for you and How could I stay there silently.......and Anyways I had not kidnapped you just brought you here because you are mine and I can take you anywhere anytime and the same goes with you too..........Aur vaise bhi jo apna ho use kahin le jaana Chori ya kidnapping thodi hoti hai.......

As he finished she looked at him in disbelief ..........he sighed as she stopped hitting him ..........taking it a chance he stood straight beside the bed a little away from her.........

Nandini : Are you out of your mind or what ? haan......did you decided already to misunderstood us just by hearing half conversation .........Dad was just saying that , so I could forgive you soon......but you......

She said shouting...........

He looked at her shocked........

Manik : What I misunderstood him ?

He asked shocking and soon received a cushion on his face..........

Nandini : Yes you misunderstood him.......

She exclaimed huffing........

He gulped seeing her anger...........he took steps back seeing her coming towards him.......he ran out of the room and she ran behind him.....

Manik : Jaan Jaan I am sorry .......maaf kardo na please.......I promise I won't repeat it again...........please forgive me Jaan.........

He said running in the corridors in the mansion .........