Chapter 23 - Office

Next Morning

Early morning at 6 Nandini got up . Getting out of the bed she saw Manik sleeping peacefully with slightly open mouth. She chuckled seeing him and pecking his forehead she left to her room while murmuring to get ready for morning Aarti .

Nan: O God...jaldi kar Nandini , mom aur mumma toh niche pahunch bhi gayi hongi vaise bhi 2 din se subah pooja nhi ki tune....( hurry up Nandini,  mom and mumma might reached downstairs and also since last 2 days you didn't do the morning Aarti.....)

At 7 AM

After getting ready she reached downstairs and went to the Pooja room.

Nandini's look  👇

All elders after getting ready reached pooja room

After completing the pooja she sat there with her Veena and started singing....

O Kanha ab to murli ki madhur suna do taan (x2)
Mein hu teri prem deewani, mujhko tu pehchan
Madhur suna do taan

In Manik's room

He was sleeping when he opened his eyes listening a melodious voice, he looked around and saw his Jaan missing....

O Kanha ab to murli ki madhur suna do taan

Calling her he came downstairs and recognizing his Jaan voice he reached Pooja room...

Jab se tum sang maine apne, naina jod liye hain
Kya maiyaa kya babul sabse, rishte tod liye haon

Like this everyone came downstairs and stood outside the pooja room...

Tere milan ko vyaakul hain ye kabse mere praan
Madhur suna do taan
O Kanha ab to murli ki madhur suna do taan
Sagar se bhi gahri mere prem ki gahraai
Lok laaj kul ki maryada, taj kar mein to aayi
Meri preet se o nirmohi, ab na bano anjaan
Madhur suna do taan
O Kanha ab to murli ki madhur suna do taan
Mein hu teri prem deewani, mujhko tu pehchan
Madhur suna do taan (x3)

Finishing the bhajan she turned towards her parents and distributed the prasad, then turned towards everyone and smiled.

Reaching them she distributed the prasad to everyone when Aman said..

Am : Are choti tum kitna acha gaati ho...

Tw : Ha Aman beta yahan pe roz subah ki Pooja hone ke baad she always does her singing practice of bhajans here

Abhi : So nice babydoll....

Distributing prasad to everyone she turned to Manik to see him staring in amusement.

Nan : ( tapping his shoulder) Maan...

Man : (coming back from dream land) Huh... Ha laao prasad...(kissing her forehead) Good morning.... Vaise jaan tumne bataya kue nahi mujhe ki tum itna acha gaati ho...