Chapter 34 - Found You

Outside the room where Maya kept Nandini....

Maya was waiting outside the room waiting for the person to come out....

When he came out she asked him angrily...

Maya : What's your problem? Why you stopped me?

Angrily the person grabbed her hairs and pulled it....

P : How dare you raise your hand on her? Didn't I told you how to treat her? Have you forgot our deal?

Maya : Please.... Leave.... Leave me..... It's paining.... Leave Me HARSH....

Yes the person is harsh.... He wanted the revenge from Adi for slapping him So when he gathered information about Adi and his loved ones he get to know about Malhotras and Murthys for whom his father worked once but one day they fired him putting some allegations on him which were true as his father shared some confidential information about the company to their rivals then he went to Canada for starting his new business with his family but always desired to get revenge from the Malhotras and Murthys......
Harsh after the incident with Adi got their full information and met Maya and fixed the deal that He will get Nandini and She will get Manik....

Angrily he left her...

Har : Next time before harming her do think about the consequences.... She is mine and dare you hurt her again..... Now go.... Tomorrow we will take her abroad then nobody will get to know about her whereabouts...

Maya : Hmm.....

When she left he also left giving a last look at Nandini from the glass window....

Outside

Manik stopped his car on the deserted place at the outskirts of Mumbai....

Where he got Nandini's location .....

Looking around he saw a house which looks silent but he can see some mens with guns there kept for the safety of the house....

He got alerted and told Aman

Man : Aman see there.... The house..... Its showing Nandini's location there.... Lets go....

Am : Yes lets go....

They secretly move in together....

Both of them were trained fighters.

Coming towards the house they saw 2 mens at the entrance Manik and Aman both attacked the mens by hitting their elbow on their back and fist under their chin.... Both the mens fainted there....

Coming inside Manik said....

Man : Aman you check ground floor I'll check the first floor ( he nodded) and be careful....

Moving upstairs he fought with some more mens and reached a room.... He felt something.....

Touching the door with his hand slowly.... He opened the catch of the door.... Coming in he felt like he got his breath back seeing her fine......