Chapter 10 BHAVIN BANUSHALI

Siddharth hugged avneet and went to find surbhi

Siddharth's pov

Yaar yeh ladki...she's like a small child..sometimes aisa lagta hai ki  everything happened so quickly ...matlab proposing her...becoming lovers...posting it on social media..everything happened so fast..pata hi nahi chala...lekin ab lagta hai i was wrong about my feelings for her...what if the feeling i had for her is just best friend wala feeling and i took it wrong...

(Inner voice of sid)

*oye you are too late to think about this..you've announced your fans you guys are in a relationship..log kya kahenge?

Sid sighed.. while driving the car and looking around incase he see's surbhi

(He threw those feelings away..because he saw surbhi with another boy..they were hugging each other..)

*confused ???

Ok Flashback with surbhi ...

Surbhi was crying hardly and she drove the car crazy li...untill she saw a lonely but beautiful park..she stopped the car and entered the park..there was a bench and she sat on it.

She broke down completely

Surbhi's pov

What if i was wrong....im not feeling love for him..why god why..he even scolded me today..par kyu..??  I wish we were still best friends rather than lovers...she sobbed silently buring her face on her hands.

*suddenly someone sat next to her and fake coughed to  get her attention and spoke

Sm- mmmmm....(nervously) miss  kya aap koi pareshan main ho? Aap aise ro kyu rahe ho?

Surbhi lifted her head and looked at him..both of their eyes widened due to the sudden shock..

Surbhi- bhavin?? Tum??

So he was bhavin..

Bhavin- suru tum?  Kinne saalon baad mile hum yaar? aur tum aise ro kyu rahe ho? hua kya hai tujhe?  Aur tum achanak aise gayab kyu hua? aur minki kaha hai?  Aunty kaisi hai? Yaar kuch toh bolo

Surbhi wiped her tears and smiled..

Surbhi- tum kuch dair ke liye chup ho jao pls...mujhe bhi baat karne dijiye bhavin ji😂😂

Bhavin laughed.

Bhavin- acha ok sorry...ab full details me mujhe sab batao..

So surbhi and bhavin were in same college even same badge..
Bhavin is 23 years old..so is surbhi and sammy..they were bestest friends and bhavin had feelings for surbhi...(who knows abhi bhi feeling s hai kya?😂😂😉😉)

So she told every single detail about her life after they lost contact with each other...she even told about the relationship between her and sid..her fight with him...

Listening this bhavin was damn hurt...but

Surbhi- yaar bhavu i think i was wrong about my feelings for sid..i think its the best friend wala feeling i misunderstood as love..now im...i dont know yaar..we published our relationship and if we brake up log kya kahenge? But sid..he'll be hurt..kya kya hone wala hai meri zindagi mein woh mein khud nahi pata...im confused bhavu

she said and kept her head on bhavins shoulder..he smiled and kept his head on her head

*i hope you understand the position

He spoke

"Suru dekh...life mein mistakes bohot hoti hai..but we should realize them and correct our mistakes...suna hai...better late than never..so talk with him...tell him your feelings...how do you feel about him..talking is the solution to understand eachother tike...not to argue and jaha chahe waha jaaye nahi ok..

She chuckled and looked at him thank fully

Surbhi- bhavu you reduced my pain in just miniutes...you are  the best

Bhavin- (lifted his collar) yeah yeah i knw im the best

Surbhi laughed and hugged him..he also hugged her back...

Flashback ends.

Sid saw them and he went near them but he asked himself why is he not feeling jelouse...

But he went thier and stood behind them...

So thats it today...guys i wanna say thank you again and again...

guys i wanna say thank you again and again