chapter 23(raghav & roshni)

Helloooooooo guys.....
After a veryy long time im back with a chapter...woh kya haina im doing a english course after my exams so im busy in those works so i was unable to update my book....sorry to make you all wait a freaky month to get a chapter....and also her husband and crush was trending no.1 on #chinki minki

Thanks for that guyss.....

So to the chapter.....

The mumma's....urf vibha aunty and sumati aunty was coming to save abhishek from the girls while the door of the nigam mansion slammed and opened with a thud....

Guess who entered

raghav sharma and roshni walia

Well you guys know raghav sharma and as for roshni she worked with siddharth when he was 18yrs old and she was 17yrs old....she was so possessive about sid and one day she forced him in his vanity van but siddharth clearly denied her....

Flashback to 5yrs back
On sets
N sid's vanity van

Roshni was coming closer and closer to sid while he was stepping backwards untill he hitted the wall..roshni ran her finger down his neck to abs while biting her lower lip seductively....

Sid- (pushed her making sure she doesnt get hurt and moved away from her)

Roshni tum joh bhi karne ki koshish karrahe ho...woh galat hai..aur aise sochna bhi mat & pls leave and leave me alone..
I dont wanna hurt you nor your feelings....so pls...

Roshni- (laughs annoyingly )
Oh come on sid....you're 18..act like one...kya tumhari woh vibha...oops sorry....maa haina woh tumhari...kya woh....

(She was speaking bad about sid's maa very confidently in front of sid...and he lost his self control as he cant hear any word against his mother...)

He turned her towards him and gave her a tight slap from his well built hand

Roshni- ahhh...(she winced in pain)

Sid- ROSHNI WALIA LIISTEN CAREFULLY , Another fucking word against my mother in your bloody mouth and i swear you'll see the worst of mine anyone never saw...get your fucking face outta here...

(He yelled at her...she was looking at him with hate filled in her eyes but didnt leave)

Sid- tum aise nahi mano ge na....abhi dikha ta hoon...

(He grabbed her hand and opened the vanity door and pushed her out and closed the door to her face...he then called the director and cancled the project with roshni which made roshni a huge loss..)

Roshni- acha mr.siddharth nigam...galat aadmi se panga le liya tu toh...what do you thought ? That im interest in you....yuckkkk....i just want your money and destroy youuu...after youu i'll destroy her...avneet kaur.....

(Evily laughed and rubbed her cheek where sid slapped )

Flashback ends

(For you all to understand whats happening im giving you all another flashback 15yrs ago)

A man aur a woman was making out in a dark corner of a business party....suddenly the lights turned on.....

Ajay walia and sanjay nigam was standing in front of the couple who was making out....

The couple was kajal walia and sanjay sharma....

Ajay & kajal walia...
Married

Sanjay nigam
Father of sidshek
Husband of vibha maa
Police officer.high post.

Gurmeet sharma
Ex husband of kajal walia...
Father of raghav sharma

Kajal walia and gurmeer sharma
Parents of raghav sharma
and roshni walia

Ajay- kajal....

Kajal- i ...... i ..... can explain ajay....

Ajay- shut up...( he yelled and went to her and slapped her...then he turned to gurmeet and pulled him with his coller)

How dare you...she is my wife.....

Gutmeet- haa toh mere bhi wife hai...lets do a thing ajay....half half karte hai...

Kajal- gurmeet

Gurmeet- sorry darling...kidding...

(Listening to his manipulative talks ajay was about to slap him just then sonia and amandeep entered to the room)

Sonia and amandeep singh
Parents of avneet

Sonia to ajay
" bhai pls....calm down"

Ajay- kaise sonu... i wanna kill this man....

Amandeep to sanjay - bhai listen aap aja bhai ko yaha se lejao pls..

Sonia- ha bhai warna pata nahi kya kya karega..

Sanjay nigam nodded and held ajays shoulder

' chalo ajay...i'll take care of him...sonia will bring kajal with her..."

Gurmeet - meri kajal kahi nahi jayegi samjhi tu...

Ajay - chup kar gurmeet (he hissed)

Gurmeet - i said it once..kajal kahi nahi jaegi...

Sonia - woh zaroor jaegi
.( saying this she grabbed kajals hand and tried to take her out suddenly gurmeet pulled out a gun and shooted sonia...)

Amandeep shouted "SONUUUUU
.........." and fell in his knees....

Ajay and sanjay quickly jumped towards gurmeet but they were late....gurmeet killed amandeep also and turned the gun towards ajay and killed him too....before he could shoot sanjay he grabbed the gun and pointed towards kajal

Gurmeet- no no no kajal ko nahi...gun hatao...

Sanjay's eyes filled in tears and it became red....he yelled at gurmeet

" every friend i had is lying onthe floor in front of my eyes dead....because of you...im gonna kill you alive gurmeet...."

And he looked at kajal.

"Everthing begun with you...end will also be with you"

And BANG

Sanjay killed kajal and gurmeet jumped on sanjay...but sanjay quickly arrested him and took him to the police staion

.....

Gurmeet was hanged to death but his followers followed sanjay and killed him by showing the world its an accident.....

Thats how avneet's parents and sid's father died.... and thats why raghav was talking about a revenge from avneet

..

Now they are back
Teamed up together....
Kya kya hoga sidneet ke saath?
Sidneet ke beech?
Nigam family ke beech?

Will TheNigamFamily apart?

Are they any hidden villains inside the family ?

Heyy guyss..
So if you have any kind of a misunderstanding pls dont hesitate to ask me...yeh kaisa hua? Kab hua ? ETC......

How's the chapter today?

Pls do telk me in the comment section and pls vote
and sorry for the short boring chapter but the next chapter will be a interesting one...so hold on
Untill next chapter

Bye bye cheries🍒🍒
This is chamathka sighning off...