Chapter 24( betrayers)

Hello guys actually i wanted to say i know im not updating regularly and becouse of that you guys are loosing interest in my book.but honestly saying there're are lots of problems in my family so much presure i have to deal with even my own father hates me. I write this book to divert my mind.but i know im not doing that correctly also...so pls keep supporting and loving my book just the way you guys do...lets get back to the story...

Sid- you!

Avneet- Raghav

Vibha maa- sid avneet kya ho raha hai yaha.?

Sid smirked sarcastically and pointed roshni

Sid- miliye isse maa...roshni a girl who cant be called a girl..she's a bitch...

Avneet- and maa yeh raghav hai.EX husband of mine.the most cruel man on earth

Raghav- oh ho aunty ji.namaste (he said with a fake politeness and sid and abhi came front of vibha maa covering her)

Sidshek - dont you dare..

Roshni- oho sid still the same respecting woman character you are.i mean you should change a little dont trust every woman you meet.haina...(she searched for someone and came towards them and then she saw chinki minki roshni smiled gladly at them and hugged them)

Roshni- (continiued talking ) haina chinki minki?

And dragged them forward.they were having a emotion less face.

Raghav- so nigam family meet our partners in crime..

Paras- sammy...( he whispered in a unbelievable sad tone)

Bhavin fell into a sofa, niel and bhavesh went to them and consoled them.

Samriddhi  looked at paras with tears in her eyes.surbhi just looked away.

Abhishek- sammy what our they saying ?

Avneet- surbhi is it true..? Dont tell me the friends who helped me to live wanted me to suffer..

Sid- ( sid shouted angrily )
SPEAK  YOU TWO!!!

Raghav- aree aree siddharth nigam bechari twins ke upar chilla kyu rahe ho?

Roshni- is it because they helped getting avneet and you closer by starting a fake relationship ?

Raghav- or is it because they secretly accepted the application of my ex wife in the nigam dance studio so you both could meet?

Roshni- or or or is it because they even led us in in the engagement wedding hall without anyone knowing ?

Sid looked at abhi. He was furious and vaishnavi came to him and patted on his fist to calm him down. Tears were rolling down avneets cheek ashnoor and gungun came and handled her. Anubav was holding vibha maa.

Chinki minki was quite all the time.

Roshni- tch tch tch tch....haalat toh dekho nigam family ki raghav bhaiyya...she laughed evily

Raghav- jaise bhi ho rosh.they are going to die anyway...

Sid- raghav roshni wht the hell you two are doing...konsi dushmani nikal rahe ho himse?

Raghav- konsi dushmani? Huhhh shayad tumhe pata nahi hoga.mere papa aur mama dono tumhare papa mr.sanjay nigam ki wajase died. He fucking killef my parents ...our parents (he said holding roshni 's hand.

Vibha maa- what?

Abhishek- stop talking shit about my father you rascal.

Roshni- shit hoga tum abhishek.

Sid- roshni...tameez se baat karna...

Raghav- dont shout on my sister siddharth...you wanna know the truth? Let me tell you

(Ragahav told everything that happened that night.how their parents killed eachother )

After listening all that avneet fell on her knees and broke down

Avneet- ammu...papa...im sorry ..i...i... married the son of the person who killed you..im sorry ....i ....  (she was crying hardly.)

In the other side vibha maa was shoked.she hugged abhishek and cried her heart out.abhishek caressed her hair and sighned sid to do smthing just then

Raghav- idont have time for this.(and he took a gun out from his pocket and pointed towards vibha aunty chinki minki now paniked a little )

But then sid and abhishek stood in front of her..and then paras bhavin niel bavesh anubav also came in front  of them...

Paras - you'll have to pass us first

Niel- either you put your gun down or get ready to die..

Roshni- oh really! You all are the ones who gonna die...bhai...

Then boom!   

Raghav shot a bullet at them.

Think what happened next...if o get a good responce on this chapter im gonna post the next chapter soon... soo feel free to comment vote and share...

Untill next chapter
Bye bye
Love you cheries🍒🍒

This is chamathka sighning off ....