Chapter 13(Rab ne bacha liya..mummy ne maan liya...)

Ok so previous chapter mein maine sirf abhinavi ke love story likh diya...aaj...

While abhinavi were romancing and Avneet yesha minki were gossiping....

(sid surbhi vibha aunty sumati aunty's side)

Sumati aunty started to talk breaking the akward silence between them.

"Siddharth you know ki i love you as my own son..and i was very happy that meri dono betiyaan mein ek tumhare saath kushi se rahoge...but yeh sab humne suna?? Kya woh such hai??"

Siddharth cupped sumati aunty's hands with his hands and and took a deep breath and looked at her..sumati aunty's eyes filled with tears..

Sid- aunty dekhiye...aap pls understand us....its true that we had a crush for each other and we misunderstood it as love..but i understand now that its not love...aunty yeh pyar nahi hai..pyar ek alag si feeling hai that we havent felt for each other...ofcourse i love her but i know that its a best friend love...

Vibha aunty and surbhi were looking at sumati aunty with teary eyes...vibha aunty is always a understanding mother..she has understood her sons every emotion...but she didnt said anything...

Sumati aunty took a deep breath and freed her hands from sids and wiped her tears.. she kept her hand on sids head and said

"Sid beta i understand you...(she then looked at surbhi)
Chinki are you all ok with this decision?"

All three exept surbhi looked at her...

She nodded looking down...and vibha aunty lifted her head and said "its ok beta we respect your decision if it makes you happy"

Siddharth and surbhi

"Matlab aap dono humse naraz nahi hai?"

Vibha and sumati aunty nodded no

Siddharth and surbhi

"Yeyyyyy...."

They shouted happily and hugged thier mumma's getting attention of abhinavi who were romancing and thegirls whobwere gossiping...

They all came out of rooms and metin the hall...abhinavi now has aparted their hugs and kisses...but they were standing with happy  faces.... siddharth saw avneet who came out of the room and ran and went and hugged her and shouted

"Rab ne bacha liyaaaa....mumma's maan liya.......avu......wohooo...."

Avneet also hugged him back and laughed...

Finally he aparted the hug...avneet punched his chest and said

"But pagle why you  hugged me?"

Sid- chalo tike...tumhe hug nahi karoonga..(then he looked at yesha di)

Di mein aapko hug karoonga...

(Then he went and hugged yesha dii...he lifted her and twirled her..)

Yesha- are dont leave me..

Sid kept her down...then all of their attention went to the eldest couple who were standing with happy faces and looking at each other and blushing....

Siddharth- arrey in dono ko kya hua...??

Vibha aunty dragged everyone exept abhinavi to a corner..

Vibha aunty- bachon...they are in love....

Exept vibha aunty....

WHAT???

Sumati aunty- matlab we knew abhishek was dating many girls right vibha?

Vibha aunty- arrey haa woh toj sahi hai..but he never loved them...he love vaishnavi..and iknew it from the beginning...now we have to wait for vaishnavi to say yes..

Yeshminki- arey aunty woh toh already ho chuki hain

Siddharth and surbhi

"Yeh sab kab hua...?

So they explained everything that happened after they left to a room...(not the romancing part of course...cuz aunties were listening)

Vibha aunty- oh my god...i cant wait anymore..

She went to the hall and spoke to them...

"Im the happiest single mother alive abhishek because of your this decision...
(Looked at vaishnavi)
Welcome to the nigam family meri hone wali bahu...!

Abhinavi blushed...

"Arrey maa aap bhi naa"

Avneet- oho dada...di?? Blushing and you?? Bhaisaab yeh toh miracle hai...our violence ki rani blushing...

They teased the hell out of abhinavi when avneet excused her self from them because she got a call...

The call

Avneet- kaun ho aap...hello...

Sm- oh madam ji..i see...ab mera voice bhi recognize nahi kar sakti tum na?

Avneet got angry

"Raghav"

Raghav- ohhh congratulations you recognized me?

Avneet- why the hell you called me...?

Raghav- do i need a reason to call my beautiful sexy wife?

Avneet- raghav be in your limits..from next month im legally not your wife...and from the day o threw you out like cockroach tabse im mentally and phisically not your wife...

She said sarcastically..

(A/N do you also hate cockroaches...?eeww i literally hate them when they suddenly starts flying )

Raghav-oye madam ji its my luck that im getting divorce from a woman like you

Avneet- oh really...glad to hear that..you remember the words and the slaps i gave you..wht a pleasent surprise...

Raghav- you bitch..

Avneet- koshish bhi mat karna raghav...

She said angrily and cut the call...she sat down lifelessly and started crying

Everyone was shocked and were  gonna go to her...but surbhi stopped them..and she told

"Sid you go she listen to you.."

Siddharth- ok

Everyone stopped at the wall and watched them

So guys...wanna know how sid convince her?
Wait for the next chapter...
Untill then bye.cheries🍒🍒

This is chamathka sighning off..