Chapter 20(Finally Convinced..)

Continues....,

The line

Dafali wali....dafali baja...
Mere goongaroo bula.....
Mein nachoon...

Played and sid left avneet and left with anger....avneet was also shocked.... the others continued dancing but avneet couldnt dance...she followed sid...

On the other side sid was on the balcony of the venue...he was feeling the cold wind in the night on his face...his eyes were shut and his long hair was flying and was messy

(Who else love sid's long hair nowadays....i love his hair and beard..haaye...ok....stop this nonsense...i just ruined the sad romance wala feeling with my bakwas...,back to the story)

Avneet reached the balcony...cuz of coming running on the stair cases she was panting....she was in a hurry to go to sid that she even forgot the elevators...

She looked at his eyes which were closed...she couldnt control....she ran to him and back hugged him tightly running her hands through his chest...

He gasped..and looked at the hands which hugged him...he understood that was avneet and he couldnt utter a word...a silent tear rolled down his cheeks and he tightly closed his eyes feeling her heart beat on his back...

He felt her breathing heavily...avneet was hugging him so tightly and after few miniutes she left him...he turned

"Look avneet...im....i...ummm..im sorry"

"Why?"
She asked with a surprised tone

"Because i think i misbehaved with you...neeche jo kuch bhi hua..pls woh sab bhuljao...lets be the old mado's like nothing ever happened...and i promise i wont trouble you anymore....and we will always be best friends and pls for gods sake dont ignore me...i cant bear you ignoring me....and i.....i ......im sorry again...

He said all these with tearfull eyes....

"Ssshhhhhh sid....madoo...tum kitne bolte ho yaar"

She said with a wet giggle

"Listen sid...dont be sorry for anything ok....aur haa ....in fact im sorry for ignoring you these days....aur you know what...

Since i was fourteen years old i had a crush on you...jab tum ashoka karte the....us time se aaj tak...you are my crush...and you will be forever....jab raghav used to torture me mentally you were the one who consoled me even without meeting and knowing each other you were my comfort person my bestest friend, and one day i saw a story on your instagram which said you are starting a dancing academy and i applied...that is the day which changed my life...i met you...but you were in a relationship and i was married...so i kept my heart shut...then you broke up...i divorced .....you proposed mee...i was scared sid...kahi mere wajase tumhe badnaam....

She was cutted by sid

"You are never a defame to me samjhi tum...you are my pride..."

He said that emotionally and kept his hand on her neck and caressed her cheek with his thumb and wiped a tear which came rolling down...

Avneet smiled proudly...

"I understood that the day you started ignoring me...and i was scared you are angry with me...isliye even i tried my best to ignore you

(She kept her hand on his cheek...)

But now i wanna say something to you sid...which i was waiting nine years to say...."

Sid- what you wanna say avu?

Avneet chuckled and blushed and she wiped her tears and looked at his hazel eyes making a infinity love wali eye contact

" I LOVE YOU MR.SIDDHARTH NIGAM......I LOVE YOU.....❤️❤️❤️❤️ AND I JUST WANNA SAY I WANT TO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE WITH YOU...LOVING YOU AND WAKING UP NEXT TO YOU...SLEEP IN YOUR ARMS....
IWANNA CRY WITH YOU AND LAUGH With YOU...

Meri har pal har lamha har saas tere saath rehna chahati hoon main sid...

Bas I Love You For Infinity..❤️❤️❤️"

She was looking into sids eyes and was sid...sid was frozen for a second and he...he couldnt breath...he pulled her to a tight hug...a cry escaped his mouth and he whispered

"I love you too madoo...❤️😘😘😘"

They broke the hug but didnt apart...sid was looking at his girl carrying tons of love in his eyes...she closed her eyes and sid   asked her..

"Ijasat hai?"

She just nodded her head lightly....and he looked at her lips...he smiled and reached her lips which curved into a peaceful smile...and he grabbed her lips into a deep kiss...they kissed...avneet pulled from his neck making her and his space disserpear...sid's hand ran around her waist...

There was not even a inch of distance between them....

They were enjoying the moment when they heard the sound of fire crackers...they broke the kiss and looked at the sky

Siddharth- they are celebrating our happiness avu...

Avneet- hmmm...sid i love you..

Siddharth- me too baby...

Avneet laughed and looked up at the sky...sid back hugged her and they cuddled enjoying the beauty of the sky....

Happy guys???

Finally hainaa....
Im gonna end my book in few chapters haa.. and i'll give long chapters from now on....and pls comment your opinions which matters to me a lot...and do vote if you like the chapter.....

Untill next time...

Bye Bye cheries🍒🍒
This is chamathka sighning off
......