chapter 22.(Vibha Maa..)

Hey guys sorry for not updating since a very long time...im getting so much love for my book...actually i didnt expect this much responce seriously....ok for the chapter

Vibha maa- siddharth...this engagement cant happen

Sid- par maa...kyu....aap hi toh...

Vibha maa- haa maine bataya ta par ab nahi

Avneet- aunty lekin kyu...is that because im a divorced girl ?

Vibha maa- you really wanna know... (fake smiled)

Avneet- yes aunty (with tears in her eyes...)

Vibha aunty- vaishnavi beta...

She looked at vaishu and called...

Vaishnavi- haa maa?

Vibha aunty- your wedding  is today na...but still you call me maa hainaa?

Vaishnavi- aap maa hi toh hai meri...maa nahi toh kya kahoongi main?

Vibha aunty- wahi toh...tum mere bete ke hone wali wife hai..and you call me maa..aur yeh ladki(pointing avu) yeh bhi mere hone wali bahu hai and she's calling me aunty???

Na na beta this is not acceptable...if you wanna marry siddharth you should marry me first...mera matlab hai ki you should call me maa...and woh baat final hai chori...

(Vibha maa said making everyone confused for a second..avneet was shocked..she then chuckled ...yepp she chuckled and wiped her eyes and went near vibha aunty )

Avneet- MAA... I love you....& im sorry MAA...and she hugged vibha aunty tightly...

I will never ever let you go away from me maa..you are the mother figure i have...meri maa hai hi nahi...you are my mother...aap saas honge siddharth ki meri nahi...you are my own mother...

(She said while hugging vibha aunty...vibha aunty aparted the hug and cupped avu's face...and kissed her fore head..everyone was looking at them with tears in thier eyes..vibha aunt turned to them and)

Vibha aunty- paras beta...arrange the engagement rings...aaj meri dono beto ki shaadi and engagement hone wale haii.....

Chinki minki- (cheered..) wohoo...
😍😍😍

Yesha- meri behen ki sagaai haii....o my god...the famous actor thesiddharthnigam is gonna be my jiju...

Paras and bhavin-...oye di...zyada kush mat ho tike...hum bhi  actors hai...kya hum aapki bhai jaisa nahi hai kya...

Ashnoor- absolutely yeshu dii...we are hurt okk...

Abhi and yesha...ohoo drama queenss....

(And they high fived..)

Vaishnavi fake coughed..sidneet went and hugged vaishu from the sides..

Sidneet- oye hoye...hamari didi is jelouse  😂😂

Vaishnavi- abey jana mein koi jelouse velouse nahi hoon tike mujhe taiyaar hona hai...tum log bhi jaao
.....

Abhishek- ok meri jaan meri jaan meri jaan....

Rohan- bhai...shaadi ke baad tak intersaar karna...phir chaahe meri jaan nahi tu o ajnabi bhi gaa sakte hain vaishnavi ke liye..

Vaishnavi- oh idiot kya bol raha hai tu...

Vaishnavi jumped to hit rohan but he ran and she chased him...

After a while they all went to get ready...

Wedding hall...

Everyone was enjoying after the mandap rituals
......

(Guys im not indian so i dont know these mandap rituals so much but the sindoor and mangal sutra and the seven rounds...so imagine...pwees...)