Chapter 15(hone lage yeh silsile)

Look who's back...im sorry....was busy in studies...and im gonna give a long chapter cuz untill the 1st of june im gonna be inactive because of my exam is here..tadaa...anyway pls keep supporting me and dont forget my story.....(puppy eyes)

.

......

They went inside their secret garden...and there was a river...they sat on the floor and avneet started to enjoy the cold breeze on her face....sid also noticed her...and for a while he kept staring her...her every movement made him giggle...he kept looking at her...suddenly she felt someones gaze on her

She turned and saw those hazel eyes...

(Girls who have a crush on sid..imagine avu is you...haayee)

She couldnt brake the eye contact they made...she was so lost...her smile widened woth her knowing....a wind came and put a hair strand on her face which bothered her...she didnt care cuz she didnt wanted to brake the eye contact....sid tucked her hair behind her ear without braking the 👀 contact and his finger ran from her ear to chin...she caught his hand and smiled...he returned...

Suddenly....
.......

.....
....
...
..
.

Suddenly a fish jumped up from the water grabbing thier attention and ruining the moment....they panicked...

Sid and avneet both blushed and turned away from each other.sid scratched his neck and avneet bit her lower lip with a embarrassed expression...

Sid cleared his throat

"So mmm.... feeling better avneet ?"

Avneet- matlab🤨

Siddharth- arrey mera woh matlab nahi the🙄

Avneet- konsi matlab🙄

Siddharth- arrey wahi matlab jo tumne samjha ki maine woh matlab kiya...

Avneet-arrrey yeh kya matlab matlab...sidha baitho..saans leloo  aur ab batao kya matlab thi

Siddharth- maine poocha ki ab tears arent allowed bas 😃 aise tike?

Sid smiled and showed her which made her giggle....

Siddharth- woh matlab the meri question mein...

Avneet- acha baba theek hai...waisee...(she said in a cute flirting tone and expression)tum kya socha that you said woh matlab nahi the...

Siddharth- aisa kuch nahi hai...

He smiled nervously and said

Avneet came a little bit closer to him and said

"Sid yeh aisa kaisa hai?"

Siddharth- aisa matlab jo tum soch rahe ho aisa matlab nahi the

Avneet- jo mein soch rahi hoon?

Main kyaa soch rahi hoon tumhe kaisa pata sid?

Siddharth realized

"Wait a miniute.....you are playing around with me haina?
Stop teasing me avu"

Avneet tried not to laugh but she burst out laughing and sid also joined her...suddenly sid started tikling her....

"No no sid pls no tickling...."

"You messed with the wrong guy baby girl

She suddenly stopped laughing and freezed she realized he called her baby girl....she then looked at him he was confused

She then moved a step behind but unfortunately she slipped sid tried to catch her but she couyget hold and sid also fell on her...sid quickly kept his hand behind her head to make sure she doesnt get hurt which made her lips get very close with his...if they moved a inch,their lips would have met...
....

...

..ouch...."they both groaned in pain...avu was shutting her eyes tightly while sid was like "phewww bacha liya"

She opened her one eye and looked at him...they soon realized their position and got up

Avneet- todays been a very strange day...

Siddharth- in that case i agree...he said rubbing his hip which met with the floor and now hurting...

Then they both started laughing like maniacs...and settled down onthe floor again

Sid spoke

"Avneet why were you crying"

*she explained everything*

(Guys pls read the previous chapter if you cant remember cuz now my fucking fingers are hurting )

Sid after listening every single word she said.

"So you are getting divorced next month? Avneet dont be sad...ups and downs come in every persons life...galtiyaan hoti rehti hai...we should learn from our mistakes...raghav was a mistake...learn from the mistake you did and build your future.thats how we face our life....crying is not bad...but we shouldnt waste our precious  tears to a ass hole like him ok....

She nodded and a tear rolled again...sid took her tear on his thumb and looked at her eyes

"Raghav will someday pay for these tears falling from your brown eyes....you are a angel who he doesnt deserve avu....dont cry for a prevert like him...be happy that you are getting rid of him........

.....

Now smile....."

He made her smile in no time...avu swiped her tears away and she hugged sid.....

Avneet- yaad hai sid when you were broken i made you feel better nw when im sad you are here for me...so best friends?

She gave her hand..and sid kept his on hers and said

"Forever"

Siddharth- hmmmmm toh baat aise hai ki mein apni bestest friend ko rote hue nahi dekh saktha...isliye please dont cry again....

Avneet- arey lekin mein apni bestest friend ke saath nahi roye toh kiski saath royungi

(She said making a sad cute pout and made sid giggle)

Sid tapped her forehead and siad

"You are such a madoo"

Avneet- haa toh tum bhi koi kam nahi hai tike....aaya bada madoo kehke...you are the madoo ok..

Siddharth- acha meri maa...lekin aaj se main tumhe madoo bolungaa

Avneet- ok madoo

They both chuckled

Siddharth- ok dont you think we should go home know

Avneet- mann nahi kar raha madoo

Siddharth- par kyu?

Avneet- i feel peace here...after so long....

Siddharth- acha...toh fir thodi der rukte hain

The place

So ab chale....

Avneet- sid lets go...

Siddharth- avneet dont move...

Avneet- par kyu...she said standing up...sid quickly got up and grabbed avneets wrist.his sudden movement brought her face inches door to his face.they quickly maintained distance and avneet felt butterflies in her stomach....

Sid hesitated

"Woh tum pehle girne waali thi naa..isliye girne ne se pehle hi pakda...."

They both remembered the incident and romance they both did a while ago and blushed....

They left....

.........

So guys i gave a chapter of sidneet....i told you all the reason ....im gonna miss my book for a whole month...so thats why a special sidneet

chapter...ok....but im gonna read #HerArrogantHusband  and
#lusifersMistake obviously cus those are my favourites....bye bye cheries🍒🍒....see you super soon.....

Sidneet met yesterday on
ashnoors birthday bash and it madr my whole day...i was jumping up like crazy....