New friends

I have been looking around more, these last days.

In conclusion there is another stable, a pier, some moors, many fields and forests, and a small city, a castle and ruins. All in all, really just nothing I could do.

I have thought about taking some riding lessons, because I really have nothing else to do.

I have meet Jade and Becky besides Zoe and they are pretty friendly and nice. They often asked me if I want to hang with them, over the old phone Zoe's grandpa had, that she gave me.

It was always nice with them.

It was refreshing. Often, they wanted to meet at the stables and we would stay there or go for walks.

I havent had riding lessons, because I was still not really convinced.

I also have met Marcus at Bright Fields. He the guy that was with the woman at the beach the other day, where Raven nearly bumped me over.

We really get along. He is nice to me and has humour.

All the other girls are totally in love with him, except Zoe, and one girl is a real-life bitch against me for hanging with him. I do not feel anything for him in that way, but I guess that girl dont care. As long as I'm on his sight, Mia hates me.

Becky and Jade call him 'Hot- Marcus', which I can kind of understand, because he is really handsome. Becky sometimes tells me, how she sees him staring at me and I'm always telling her, that its not true.

I was just at the stables and was walking around with Marcus, because he wanted me to think about getting on a horse again. As usual I said, that I will be thinking about it, but till now I'm not sure.

'Dawn, we really could use some more riders on our team.'

We turned around a corner and I bumped into Pin. He was working here and I have seen him sometimes, but I havent talked to him, since he run away last time.

I'm not sure if he ever has seen me, but right now he pretty much does, because we are just some inches away.

'Sorry Dawn.', he just said and looked down at me. 'No problem, it was my fault, I should have been more careful.'

He looks over to Marcus with a look I cant quite describe. 'Marcus.', he just said, looked back at me and then just walked around us.

I dont know why he is not talking to me, or why he took off after telling me Raven was his fault, but I know, that he makes pretty clear signs that he doesnt want me around the stables or him.

'You know Pin?', Marcus asked confused. I just nodded. 'I have never seen you guys together.'

'It's complicated.'

Marcus and I were still standing at the spot and I asked him why Pin was so distant.

I have never seen him with anyone here. I have seen him talk to Zoe, because they both working on Raven for some photoshoot tomorrow, but other from that, he has no friends here.

I mean I'm not in the position to judge that. I havent had much friend back in London as well.

Marcus just told me that Pin was always like that. Distant to everyone. 'But he gave you, his jacket.', he pointed at me.

I looked down.

The green jacket.

I remembered that I wanted to give Pin back his jacket, but never really had the chance.

'I need to do something. See you later.' I just said and went off to find Pin.

I heard him talking in the meeting room with Mia. I didnt want to interrupted so I stood outside.