27

SYDNEY POV

As much as I wanted to spend the rest of the day with Clay only, I knew that we should probably hang out as a group one last time before we left. Even though we'd all see each other soon, it was making me kind of sad. This trip had flown by much faster than I had anticipated. I also hadn't expected all of us to click so well -- generally, in a group of six people, there's at least some sort of beef or tension. I guess that tension had been present with Clay and me in the beginning, but still. I had expected at least one major blow up this trip, and it hadn't happened. Even the fight between Clay and I only lasted a few hours. It felt good to be able to call Nick and George my friends after this, and I guess I could call Clay my 'friend' too, though that was underselling things a bit.

"Wait, what time do we actually need to leave here tomorrow morning?" George asked. "I can't even remember when your flight is."

"Our flight is at 8, so probably like 6ish?" I shrugged. "We have TSA pre-check so security shouldn't take too long. I think if we're there by 6:30 or 6:45, we'll be fine."

"Okay," George nodded. "We should probably try to go to bed early tonight. It's only like 9 right now, I think, so we have a lot of time today. Does anyone have something they really want to do?"

"I don't know," Catherine shrugged. "I'm so bummed we're leaving already, it feels like this flew by so quickly. Should we all just have one last little hangout day? Just chill and watch movies or something?"

"You'll only be rid of us for a week and a half," Clay laughed. "I have a feeling you'll be begging us to leave by the end of our visit. As far as today goes, I am down for movies or pretty much anything else. Whatever you guys want to do is fine by me."

"I'm looking forward to this little meetup, I think it will be really fun," I smiled at the thought. "I'm glad y'all are coming in early too, that'll help me feel less nervous about meeting everyone. I wish more people could've made it, but I think that would be too hectic anyway."

"Honestly, I'm glad. I don't really want that many people up in our business," Mina shook her head a little. "I can already hear Karl and Alex bullying us for all getting together, not to mention Corpse. If the others were there, they would never let us live any of this down."

"That's very true," George nodded. "I'm glad Catherine and I were always kind of nice to each other because there's not a whole lot to hold against either of us. You guys, on the other hand, are absolutely fucked."

"I'm so glad that the one time that Mina and I got into it in a public setting never got clipped or anything," Nick laughed. "I searched everywhere for that clip last night because I remember she called me a 'fucking dork loser' and then rage quit the stream. Even though she claims it never happened and that's why there's no clip, I know it did. Whatever, at least we won't be made fun of for it. I'll take losing the argument over that if it saves me from being mercilessly clowned on by Karl, Alex, and Corpse."

"Mina, that is total bullshit," I laughed. "You definitely did call him that, I was literally in the room with you. I even made fun of you for it then because it's the weakest insult you've ever come up with in all of your 23 years. That's actually when I realized that you kind of had a thing for him because if you didn't like him you would've called him something else. You have a whole arsenal of insults, and yet you could never seem to find a good one for Nick."

"Okay, fine," Mina held up her hands, a smirk forming on her lips. "I said it, and honestly, I still stand by it because you kind of are. It's okay though, I still like you."

"I never said that I thought that it wasn't a fair statement," Nick laughed as he rolled his eyes a little. "I just said that you did indeed say it, and it's nice to hear you finally admit it. That's really all I needed from you, Min."