Prologue

Third Person P.O.V
Far away in the galaxies was the Mushroom planet where Robotnik was banished to. Every morning was the same create his "coffee" , which always ended up gross, and work on his "portal" to go back to earth.

One day he tests out his machine which ended up backfiring and sent out a blue surge of power that sent him flying in the air as he landed harshly on the floor. Hours go by and he continued to lay there.

Suddenly a ring portal opens and 3 tall mysterious being enter. They see the blue quill in his hands. They slowly start to approach him. They kneel down to retrieve the quill from his hands. Robotnik opens his eyes and sees what they try to do. "Hello there!" He says as he gets up.

The beings retract themselves while triggering the trap. The other 2 also trigger the traps and they all get knocked out unconscious. Robotnik chuckles at their idiocy and sees that the ring portal is still open.

Excitedly he runs towards the portal but then he sees another figure walk in. He stops himself and falls to the floor. The red figure looms over him. "Where did you get that?" He asked in a demanding tone.

Robotnik turns to look at the quill and brings it up to show it to him. "From a little blue menace on a planet called Earth" he replied. The red figure looks at him questioningly.

"I'd be happy to show you the way"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYO WAS GOOD WITH YALL!!
AHH IM SO EXCITED TO START WRITING THE SECOND BOOK FOR THE SONIC MOVIE AHAHHAHSJWBSH
ANYWAYZ I BETTER GO CALM MYSELF LMAOOOO
PEACE MY WORMIES >w<!!!