Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Hello hedgehog and human. Did you miss me?" Eggman asks. Sonic then gets in front of me. "I don't know how you got back but you made a big mistake coming here." Sonic warned him. "Yeah bud now back off before I taze the hell outta you. You are breaking and entering so I'm allowed to do so." I said as I sticked out the taser from my pocket.

"Oh contrair mon frère. The mistake was thinking you'd won." He says with a smirk. "I get it." Sonic growled. Eggman laughs at him. "I don't think you do. But you're about to." He says as he starts to get close I take a few step backs and Sonic follows. "And so will that idiot sheriff and his wife and your little dog." Eggman taunts him.

I look over and I see Sonic's blue electricity come out of his fists. I back up a bit. "And we can't forget about your pathetic lover can we?" He smirks. Sonic then goes off but there's a red flash. I see Sonic get sent flying through the walls. "SONIC!" I yell out as I ran towards his direction. I put the taser in my pocket as I go up to him. "Sonic! Oh god! Are you alright?!" I asked as I held him. "Pitiful." I heard a voice say. I look over and I see a red creature.

"Where are my manners. Sonic. Human. Meet Knuckles. My new bffae. Bestest friend forever and ever." He states. "Look Robotnik. I don't care who you brought to help you but you're never gonna get my power." Sonic says as he grabs his bag of rings on the floor. "Do I look like I need your power?" Knuckles said as he showed his fist with red electricity engulfing it. Sonic tries to get Knuckles again but he got sent back flying and breaks the wall and lands in the backyard.

"SONIC!" I yelled out as I ran towards him. "N-No..(y/n) get back..I don't want you getting hurt." He said as he tries to push me away. "I'm not leaving you! Your hurt for god's sake!" I exclaimed. "So nice when diabolical evil lives up to the hype." Eggman says as he comes out with a bowl of popcorn. Sonic then slowly gets up. He motions me to move back. I did so. "Where is it?" Knuckles demands. "Oh you want it? Well here it comes." Sonic says.

"I was expecting more of you." Knuckles says. "You're unskilled. Untrained. And unworthy!" He says. "You forgot one." Sonic says. "Unstoppable." He flings towards Knuckles and all I saw was a bright flash before me I covered my eyes and soon I look over and I see knuckles holding Sonic in his hand like it was nothing. He then plummeted Sonic to the ground. And grabs him and pins him to the tree with his hand on his neck. "SONIC!" I yelled out.

"It is my destiny to do what my ancestors could not. To restore the ultimate power. To the home of my people." Knuckles said. "Ultimate Power?! I don't know what your talking about. You've got the wrong guy!" Sonic says. "Don't play dumb with me apprentice of Longclaw!" Knuckles said. "Y-You know Longclaw?!" Sonic asks. "Longclaw and her people were the sworn enemies with my tribe, the echidnas. We fought and died at their hands and now you will die in mine." Knuckles said as he got ready to attack him.

"NO!" I yelled out. I grabbed the nearest wood plank and I ran up to Knuckles. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yelled at him as I brought up the wood plank getting ready to swing at him. I felt a huge pain surge through my body. "(Y/N)!" Sonic yelled. "AGHH" I yelled out in pain. I try to get up but I yelp out in pain. I look over and I see my leg covered in blood. "Dammit.." I cursed. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY (Y/N)!" Sonic yelled out while trying to attack Knuckles with his hands. "Yours?" Knuckles asked clearly confused.

Suddenly we hear a police siren. It breaks through the fence and heads straight for Knuckles. Knuckles drops Sonic and gets in front of the car's path to stop but but he got sent flying to the shed. "Come on! Get in! I'm on your side!" A small fox peeks out of the car. "I'm sorry who are you?" Sonic asked. "I don't know about you sonic but he looks cute." I chirped as I slowly got on my feet. "Awww shucks." the fox said as he looks away. We heard a groan come from the shed where knuckles is in. "You know what it doesn't matter." Sonic said as he got in the car as I follow him.

"RAWGHHHHH!" Eggman yells as he gets in front of the car's hood. "Get us outta here!" Sonic said. The car started to move. But eggman stayed on the car as he was "growling" and "barking"?? "AHH! He's gone rabid." Sonic said. "Aww gross is he actually licking it?" The fox said as Eggman licks the windshield. The car turns a hard U-turn and Eggman gets flinged off the car. "See ya!" The fox said. "Make sure to take your shots Eggman!" Sonic said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice so hey Knuckles is here now. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)