Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Phew hey (y/n)? Are you ok?" Sonic asked. "I'm all good I just kinda got a scratch and now I'm bleeding heh." I said. "You're what?!" Sonic exclaimed. The car swings back and forth. Sonic looks behind me. "Uh oh." Sonic said. "Wow ok let me just say that it is an honor to meet you Sonic!" The little fox said. "Is it ok if I call you Sonic? Everyone calls me Tails. You're probably wondering why?" Tails asks. "Let me guess. Because of the extra tail?" Sonic says unfazed. "That's right! I should've known you'd get that!" Tails says. "Cool. Also..WHAT IS GOING ON?! Robotnik is back! And who is Clifford the big red rage monster?!" Sonic yelled out. "Oh that's Knuckles. The last of the echidnas. And the most dangerous warrior in the galaxy. He's obsessed with finding the master emerald." Tails said.

"Are you serious?! The master emerald? That's just a bedtime story!" Sonic said. "Well he thinks it's real. And he must believe your the key to finding it." Tails says. I look up and I see a red light from the street light. "Uh guys! Red light!" I yelled. Sonic turns around and yells out in alarm. "Give me the wheel!" Sonic tells Tails as he takes over the wheel.

I immediately cling onto the edge of the seat as the car moves harshly. "I look back to see that the truck we dodged was stuck in the road. "Phew I think we lost him." I informed them. But I get interrupted as I hear and explosion and see that "Knuckles" guy. "Or not." I said. I lost track of him as he jumped up.

All of a sudden the car shook and a fist tore through the hood of the car. "AHH! We did not loose him!" We definitely did not loose him!" Sonic exclaimed as he drove the car so badly. "Waah!" Tails yelled as he almost fell out. "I've got an idea!" Tails said. He then grabs a small backpack and turns to me. "Here for you! Take it and put it on! Trust me!" Tails said urgently. "Uh normally I would reject it but you're so cute and I trust you!" I said. "Hey I'm right here!" Sonic said. I then put on what seems to be a bracelet of some sort.

"Alright do you trust me?" Tails asked Sonic. "Of course not! I literally just met you!" Sonic yelled out. "Sonic!" I scolded him. "Come on! Just let me-" Tails said as he grabs the wheel and turns it going straight......off the cliff????!!! "WOAH WOAH WOAH! HEY NO THIS IS A BAD IDEA!" I exclaimed. I feel the whole car start to descend.
"(Y/N)!!!" Sonic yelled as Tails pulled him out and flew. "(Y/N)! JUMP OUT!" Tails yelled as he pulled Sonic and flew away with him.

"WAIT WHAT?!" I yelled out. I hear Knuckles start to tear through the hood even more now. I then jump out as closed my eyes and screamed. But I felt nothing. There was no wind. Nothing. I open my eyes and I see that I'm flying?!  "(Y/N)!" I heard Sonic yell. "Woah what the hell?" I said as I try to move but I just fly around so wonky. Soon I managed to get the hang of it and I go up to Sonic and Tails. "You guys ok?" I asked. "ME?! OKAY?! OF COURSE NOT YOU COULD'VE ALMOST DIED!" Sonic yelled. "HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!" I exclaimed. "GUYS! Guys! Calm down everything is alright!" Tails said.

I take a deep breath in and let out a sigh. "Ok I'm calm." I said. "No you're not." Sonic said. "SONIC!" I yelled at him. He bursts out laughing. "Ok ok I'm sorry. But really I'm glad you're ok." Sonic said. "I'm actually surprised it worked. I never really got to test it out so it's great to know that it works! Keep it on (Y/n)." Tails said. "Also did your butt turn into a helicopter?" Sonic asked him. Tails laughs "A butt-copter! Ah only Sonic the hedgehog could come up with something like that." He said. He then begins to fly off in a direction as I follow them.

I was just flying around them in a circle. "Ugh. (Y/n) can you not? I'm getting dizzy by just seeing you go in circles." Sonic said. "Oh excuse me, princess! This is actually super cool and fun for me so shhhh." I said as I flew on my back. "So Tails, why are you so cute and fluffy?" I asked him while flying upside down. "Aww geez you're too nice." Tails said as he turned away with a red face. "Hey! You know I'm right here!" Sonic said. I then went up to him and I tickled his sides. "ACK! NO! (Y-Y/N) STOP!BAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sonic bursted out laughing. "Ok ok there!" I said as I flew beside him and kissed his cheek. "Sorry." I said. "That's more like it." Sonic says as he lets out a sigh. Tails giggles at us. "Ah couples." He said as we continued flying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I sprained my leg 😀
Anygayz hi! I missed y'all ^3^