Chapter 2

Third person P.O.V

Sonic runs all across green hill to go to his home. Once he reaches he goes on the roof and sneaks into his room. As he landed a bowling pin almost fell and he immediately catches it. He sets it down gently and he starts to make his way towards his bed. With every step he took the floor beneath him would creak. "Awww come on!" He whined out as the last step he took let out a loud creak.

Sonic then looks at his shoe and sees that he has some money stuck underneath there. He takes it and he looks at it. "Uh oh...". He then opens his drawer that says "keep out" and puts the money in there. He also grabs his old map that Longclaw gave him. He opens the map and out falls a single feather of Longclaw's. Sonic lets out a soft gasp as he sees it slowly fall down.

He then reached down to grab it and looks at it. He begins to remember how he was with Longclaw. "I miss you Longclaw..." he said with a soft smile. "I'm trying to make you proud.". He then puts the feather back into the map and folds the map back and puts it inside the bag of rings. He places the bag right in his nightstand. He then climbs in his bed and lays down while snuggling into his blanket as he lets out a yawn. "And now for a little shuteye." He says as he drifts off to sleep.

*~Time skip~*

After a few hours Ozzy walks up to sonic and begins to lick his face. "Oh! Ozzy! Morning breath!" Sonic complains as he hides himself underneath his blanket. "Sonic! Are you still in bed?" Maddie asks as she walks in his room "You're supposed to meet Tom remember?" She reminds him. "Ughhhh a few more minutes!" Sonic complains! "(Y/n) is there with him you know." Maddie says with a smirk on her face.
"(Y/n)? Alright. Alright. I'm up!" Sonic said as he got up still tired.

*skip to the lake*

"Ah what a day." Tom says as he sends out his fishing bait into the water. "Yup!" (Y/n) said as she lets out a sigh. "Thanks for coming out bud!" Tom said to sonic. "I feel like you and me we haven't had much time together lately." Tom said.  "I wonder why." (Y/n) said giggling. Tom then lets out a chuckle.

"So how's it going over there? Got any bites?" Tom asks. A soft snore can be heard from sonic. "Sonic you ok?" (Y/n) asks. The boat softly sways back and forth but it's enough to send sonic falling into the water. "AHHHHH! I CANT SWIM! IF I DIE DON'T LOOK IN MY CLOSET!" Sonic yelled out as he tries to swim. "Sonic!" (Y/n) cries out as she goes over and pulls him out of the water. She sits him down then she grabs the spare towel that her dad kept in the boat for emergencies.

Sonic was shivering from the cold air as (Y/n) wraps the towel around him. "Hey it's ok you're safe now" she said reassuring him as he continues to shiver. She then plants a small kiss on his forehead. "Thanks (Y/n)." Sonic said softly as he is still shivering. "Well now that you've had a nap and a bath," Tom started. "I went up to your room last night to bring you some new comics and um lets just say it didn't work on me." Tom said. "Ugh I knew I should've used real farts." Sonic said.

(Y/n) bursted out laughing at Sonic's comment. Sonic then lets out a chuckle. Tom looks unamused at his daughter but then looks at sonic and places a news paper in front of him that has a picture of the robbery that took place in Seattle. "How many times are we gonna do this?" Tom asked him in a serious tone. "What? Pass your line and not catch anything? Seems like a billion." Sonic said trying to change the subject.

"I think you know what I'm talking about. Lying. The seaking out. Pretending to be Batman." Tom said. "Blue Justice trademark pending." Sonic corrected him. "Whatever. You're being wreck-less." Tom told him. "Ugh not this conversation again." Sonic complains. "Tell me about it." (Y/n) said as she regained her composure.

"Hey it's no fun for me either. But if you keep being irresponsible we're going to keep having this conversation." Tom scolded him. "How is it irresponsible to use my powers?!" Sonic exclaims. "Sonic! You destroyed a city block!" Tom exclaimed as he shows him the news paper. "That block was already messed up! Who cares?! I stopped a robbery. I was a hero." Sonic said as he got up and went to the end of the boat and posed heroically. "No you put people in danger and that's not what a hero does." Tom said.

Sonic slowly turns towards Tom. "You're supposed to be my friend..stop trying to be my dad." He said as he looked to the ground. (Y/n) begins to frown at his statement and looks at her father. Tom looks back at her and he just lets out a sigh. Sonic then gets down a bud walks back to where he sat. "I can take care of myself." Sonic began. "Sonic..taking care of yourself is not what being a hero is all about." Tom began. "It's about taking responsibility for other people. And right now whether you want to hear this or not your still just a kid. And that goes for you too (Y/n)." Tom address to her.

(Y/n) snaps out of her daze and looks at her dad. "What?! What did I do?!" She exclaimed. "You both have still got some growing up to do before you become the big hero. And trust me when I say that there will come a time where your powers will be needed, whether it's power from another world or power of the law." Tom said as he looks at both Sonic and his daughter. "But you don't choose that moment the moment chooses you." Tom says.

"Woah." Both Sonic and (y/n) look at Tom with amazement in their faces. "Look at you! I just got- I just got goosebumps." Sonic said. "Wait a minute did you steal that from Oprah?" Sonic asked. "No sir. That is a Wachoski family special. Came from my dad. In this very boat on this very lake." Tom said.
(Y/n) begins to smile at her dad as she remembers how her grandfather was with her. "He would always try to steer me in the right direction." He said as he looks out.

"And that's what me and Maddie have been trying to do with (Y/n) here and now you too." Tom said as he includes Sonic. "So until your moments arrive I want both of you to work on being a little more responsible. Comprende ?" Tom said. "Comprende." Both Sonic and (Y/n) said. "Lets high five on it." Sonic said. "Yeah!" (Y/n) exclaimed. They all high five each other at the same time. "Yeah! The donut lord, mini cop, and the blue blur are at it again!" Sonic cheers out loud. (Y/n) giggles at his cuteness. "Hang on!" Sonic yelled as he goes behind the boat "Speed boat!" He exclaims as he uses his speed to bush the boat.

"Ha Ha!" Sonic cheers. "SONIC!!" Tom yells out. "WHOOOO HOOOOOOO!" (Y/n) cheered out loud as they make their way back to land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHOOO IM ON A ROLL WITH THESE CHAPTERS
Psst btw if u read this
Ily <3