Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Currently me and Sonic were dressed up as security guards that you see on airports. Why? Because my parents are going to Hawaii for Aunt Rachel's wedding and Sonic was nice enough to make a ring portal that leads to there. And how come I'm not going? Simple. They want me to watch over the house with Sonic. Along with Ozzy. So here we are near the living room where we have our setup going on.

I hear my dad cheering on about how they're going to Hawaii. They walk in where we are and I hear mom holding in her laugh. "Welcome to Sonic Air." Sonic began. "The fastest way to travel. Now boarding groups 1 and 2." He says. "Aw Sonic this is so nice." Mom began as she goes through the fake security screening.

Sonic stops her and says "Sorry ma'am but you're on group 3." Mom steps back and gives him a fake offended look. "Don't worry just let him get it out of his system" Dad said as mom laughs.

"Anyone from group 1 and 2? Nobody? Ok then everybody else right this way. Mom goes in first and I have to "scan" her to see. As I scan with a spatula I make the noise of it as she just twirls around and giggles. Dad then goes up and Sonic "scans" him. "Terrible shirt detected." He stated. I let out a laugh. Dad just ignored him and went through.

"Ok then here we go. Enjoy your trip! Bye bye now!" Sonic said as they get near the ring portal. I break out of 'character' and I go up to them and hug them. "I'll miss you guys so much!" I said as they hug me back. "(Y/n)! Security guards don't hug!" Sonic said. "Pshh whatever," I said as I let go of them. "When I become a cop I'm still gonna hug my parents no matter what. Even if it'll look weird." I said as I turn to him.

"Well excuse me but I'm just more mature than you to hug someone goodbye." He said with a smirk. "Ok then how about a power bump?" Mom came in as she got down to his level. "Power bump?" Dad comes in as well. "Yes! Power bump. That's more like it." He said as he gave both of my parents a power bump.

I just laugh it off and join in. "Wachoski's!" We cheer out as we all pull back. "Ok use this one to get back home." Sonic said to them as they got up. He flicks it toward dad and he catches it. "Ok we're off! Be good both of you." Dad says to us as he crosses over. "Yes and remember you have our numbers." Mom said as she crosses over as well.

"Sorry! Cant hear you! You're crossing through a cross-dimensional portal!" Sonic yelled out. "See you guys later!" Dad says. "Have fun at Rachel's wedding!" Sonic says. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I love you!!" I exclaimed. "Mwah!" Mom blows us a kiss as the portal closes and disappeared. "Ok we've got 48 hours before they come back. We've got TV channels, we've got streaming channels. A house full of food and no supervision!" Sonic cheers.

"And I've got a ton of work to turn in because my teacher hates my guts." I said as let out an exhausted sigh. "What?! Aw come on seriously (Y/n)?! Don't you just wanna take these next two days off by not focusing on work?" Sonic complains. "Look I'm trying to keep a steady grade point average so I can prove to my parents that I'm just as capable of doing what they can do." I said as I head upstairs to my room.

"Aw come on!" I heard Sonic say as he follows me to my room. "Oh hey I've never been in your room before looks nice." Sonic says. "Oh wow! You have your plants by your window cool!" He exclaims. "Thanks but...Sonic....do you really think I should just relax?" I asked as I sit on my bed and think about it.

"For sure! Just take it easy for a day or two. Besides we haven't spent some time together lately. You've really been busy with all these classes and trainings." Sonic says as he sits next to me and holds my hand. "I look over at him and give him a soft smile. "Yeah your right. Besides I've been doing perfect in all my classes lately and I haven't squished your cheeks in a while." I said as I began to squish Sonic's cheeks.

"Ahhhh no! (Y/n)!" He whines. I laugh at him as I pull my hands away. "Well, come on then it's time to paaaartyyyyyyy!" I said as I got up from my bed. "Ha Ha! Yeah!" Sonic cheered. He grabs my hand we run down to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hehe swag.
also hi lol
So like y'all know what's gonna happen in the next scene right?
I'll give you a hint:
Knuckles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and eggman too lol