Chapter 4

Third Person's P.O.V

As Sonic,(Y/n), and Ozzy we're having the times of their lives goofing off in the house, far away on top on the forest in green hills a ring portal shows up. A small yellow creature comes out of it as it lands it looks at it gadget that it brought. The creature had two tails and was ironically nick-named "Tails". His Gadgets beeps and alerts him. "If these readings are accurate, he's here. I found him! I just hope I'm not too late." He says.

He readies up his tails and jumps off the cliff and flies into the city. He finally lands near downtown and he hides behinds the bushes. His gadget beeps once again. "Hmm. He's close. Just need to reach him without being spotted." He said. He looks over and sees a police car in the view. "Standard human transport. Perfect!"

Back to (Y/n)'s P.O.V

Me and Sonic have been having the best time of our lives yesterday. We've been creating chaos all over the house even Ozzy was happy and excited. I was chilling on the couch trying to avoid Sonic's giant bubble bath. I was hoping my head to the beat of the song Sonic was playing. All of a sudden I hear noise. It sounds like it vibrates. Sonic gets startled and he looks around and hears that it's coming from his mini pool.

"Who is it?" I asked as I slowly sit up from the couch. "Uh oh...it's Donut Lord." Sonic said. In a flash Sonic cleaned up everything and it all looked normal once again. "Wow." I said. "I know right now if you'll excuse me I gotta take this call." He says as he lays on my lap. He clears his throat and he answers the call. "ALOHA! How's it going bud?" Dad asked.

"Oh you know just a quiet night at home settling in with a good book." He lied. "No he's not." I said quickly. Sonic lets out an offended gasp. "Kidding Kidding!" I said. "Well I just called to say that we're here but now, but now I'm getting worried and your being suspicious plus with what (Y/n) said." Dad said.

"Dad! It's ok I was only joking." I said. "Yeah buddy you gotta relax. You're at the 4 seasons of Oahu. Enjoy some time with your wife! Go get a sunburn somewhere embarrassing." Sonic listed. "This weekend it's all about you." Sonic said. "You know what your right. We power bumped on it so whatever that you are doing you can un-do it by the time we get home." Dad said.

"Exactly! I mean uh, I am deeply offended by such accusations."Sonic said. I giggled at his comment. I began to pat Sonic's head he leans towards my hand. "So dad. How is Aunt Rachel's fiancé? Is he nice and "good lookin'" as she claims." I asked. "Somewhat better looking.." Dad said with a sigh. "Wow your about to be the third best looking dude in the family! But hey still in the podium." Sonic said. "Ah ha ha. Nice one." Dad laughed sarcastically. "Alright I better go introduce myself. Stay out of trouble." He said as he points to us.

"Trouble? Don't worry! Everything here is completely normal." Sonic said. "Bye Dad! Love ya!" I said waving to the screen. "Bye sweetie love you too! Good night!" He said as he hung up. "Phew. That was close." Sonic said. I hum in response as I pull Sonic closer. "How are you so soft?!" I asked. "This hedgehog was born as the best hedgehog of anything and that includes being soft to the touch." He claimed.

I laugh at his statement. "Well you wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Yeah!" Sonic cheered as he immediately got up and got the TV remote and popcorn. "Alright (Y/n)! Today is Movie night in Casa de Sonic and I'm gonna be nice to let you pick the movie." Sonic said. "Really well if you say so." I said as I grabbed the TV remote. As soon as I did that the power went out.

"Oh yeah! Blackout!" Sonic said as he quickly got a flashlight and a blanket. "OoOoOhHh~ Ozzy!" He said in a ghostly tone. Ozzy got scared and he left while whimpering. "Ozzy!" I called out. "Sorry Buddy! Everything's ok!" He called out. Suddenly the TV turned on but it was all static. I got up from the TV scared. "Oh hell no. I am not doing this." I said. "Uh excuse me we did not order a poltergeist." Sonic said as he got up as well.

I went over quickly to the counter and got one of my dad's taser. The light by the back door was flickering. "Uh if this is the pizza guy this is really unprofessional." Sonic said as he got up to the door. With the taser in my hand I stay behind as Sonic reached for the knob. Suddenly it sparks and sonic yelps and goes back to me. The doorknob falls out and the door creaked open only to reveal.

"Eggman?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooooh it's gonna get spicy up in here
(~•.•)~