Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
After a few days of what happened back in town, Tails and Knuckles were added to our little family.
And right now we are out here playing baseball with eachother. "It's truly a beautiful day for baseball here in green hills." Sonic started on the intercom. "An exciting line up today, with two new players! On the mound, rookie sensation from across the galaxy, Miles 'Tails' Prower! Facing off against the power house, Knuckles the Echidna!" Sonic says. "Um I don't understand. Why am I angry at the enemy ball?" Knuckles asks

"You're not angry. You just wanna hit it as hard as you can and then run around the bases." Sonic clarified. "But if my quest ends where I'm standing, why run at all?" Knuckles asked. "Ugh I cant with this guy. Why do I even try." Sonic mumbles. "This is just a game we're out here having fun!" Mom yells out. "Just having some fun!" Dad says as well. "Fun? Huh?" Knuckles says.

"Alright! Give him the heat Tails!" Sonic said as he gets behind Knuckles as the catcher. "I hope your ready for my fast ball!" Tails exclaimed. "Your 'fastball' will be dishonored and so will you fox." Knuckles said as he let out a growl as he held the bat. "Easy guys!" Mom calls out. "Hey don't think about it too much. Just keep you elbow up, eyes on the ball and give it a ride!" Dad says. "Yeah Knuckles! You can do it!" I exclaimed "A ride? To where?" Knuckles asked.

Tails then flys up and launches the ball towards Knuckles. "Power bump!" Knuckles yelled as he used his fist to punch the ball. "Tails! Duck!" I yelled. "Wahh!" Tails exclaimed as he duck down. The ball then straightly flew through the point board breaking it during the process. "HAH! VICTORY IS MINE!" Knuckles exclaimed. "Heyyyy no fair! That shouldn't count." Tails whined.

Mom, dad and I were still looking at the hole the ball left. "Uhh wasn't that our only ball?" I asked. "Yup." Dad says. "Alright! Who wants ice cream!" Mom called out. "Yeah Ice cream!" I cheered as I ran towards Tails and Sonic. "Ice cream!" Tails and Sonic cheered as they ran up to me. "I am having the fun!" Knickers exclaimed. He then walks over to us. "What is ice cream?" He asked. "It's a dessert if you like fun, your gonna love it." Sonic said. "Oh yum dessert. Does it have grapes in it?" Knuckles asked. "No not usually" Sonic says. "There are some but not in ice cream but in popsicles." I stated.

"Really?!" Knuckles asked happily. "Yeah!" I exclaimed. I then felt getting picked up and I see that Knuckles is carrying me. "Come on fox and (Y/n)! Our dessert adventure awaits!" Knuckles says as he also carries Tails. "Whoo hoo!" Tails cheered. Knuckles then began to walk us towards the truck. "Alright Knux you can put us down." I said. He gently placed us down and I got into the back of the truck. "Tails!" I called out as I stuck out my hand. He grabs on and gets in with me. "Come on Knuckles!" Tails calls out. "Ah my victory chariot!" Knuckles exclaims as he jumps and hits the truck. "PFFT BAHAHAHAHAHHA!" I bursted out laughing.

"You ok there Knuckles?" I asked as I helped him up. "Thank you (y/n)." Knuckles says. "Oh yeah by the way Knuckles if you ever change your mind on the popsicles the ice creams come with sprinkles too! Don't know if you might be interested." I said. "Sprinkles?" Knuckles asked as he tilted his head. "Oooh sprinkles!!" Tails said. "That's right Tails." I said as I ruffled his fur. Sonic then runs up to us and gets in the truck as well.

"Sonic! I have just been told that they have sprinkles!" Knuckles says. "Ice cream and sprinkles? This is your new destiny." Sonic says. "What a perfect meal to celebrate my victory over you in base of ball!" Knuckles says. "What?!" Tails says. "I mean you barely beat me." Sonic said. "Hah! You've never been beaten so hard!" Knuckles says. "Ahem sonic aren't you forgetting something?" I said as I patted the empty spot beside me where the ice cooler was supposed to be. His eyes widen and he runs and come back in a second. "I got it right here!" He said.

"See you almost left it!" I exclaimed. "But I didn't." Sonic replies. "Oh whatever just be more careful alright hon?" I said. "Hon?" He asks. I look away blushing. "Ugh just ignore that." I said. "No no it's ok! I kinda like it...hon" he says. I look at him with wide eyes. "You know sometimes you're way to adorable." I said. "Wait sometimes?" He asks. "Yeah. Everyone here knows that Tails is the most adorable one here." I said. Tails just blushes and looks away. "Aww geez you're too kind." He says. Sonic then gives a pout. "Well then what about Knuckles huh?" He asks. "Knuckles is strong and buff!" I said. "I am indeed one million percent muscle!" Knuckles says. "So then what am I?" Sonic asked. "You are just Sonic. And Sonic is my hero." I said as I petted his head.

Suddenly the truck stopped and I look over and I see the ice cream shop. "Come on guys! Time for ice cream!" I said. "Yay! Ice cream!" Tails cheered. We all got down and headed towards the shop. We managed to get a booth for all of us and enjoyed our time there. What an amazing adventure!

Third person P.O.V
"Agent, I want an update." the Olive Garden guy demanded. "Still searching sir. We haven't found any sign of Robotnik." The soldier said. "No one could've survived that crash. He's toast. Good riddance." He said. "Sir. There's something else. When we were erasing Robotnik off our database, we found something." The soldier began. "A file buried deep in our system dating back to over 50 years." She said. "What was it?" He asked. "Coordinates sir." She says. "Coordinates? To what?" He asked. "A secret research facility. It was a black site sir. Someone worked very hard to keep this hidden." The soldier said. "My god..." Olive Garden guy says.

                                "Project Shadow."

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well that's the end of this book!
Thank you guys so much for reaching this!!
And thanks for all of the continuing support and love!!!
Just one more thing before I go....

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*Well that's the end of this book! Thank you guys so much for reaching this!!And thanks for all of the continuing support and love!!!Just one more thing before I go

TA-DA! I made it myself :]
Anyways I'll see you guys in Sonic 3!!!
Lots of love!!! <3
Peace!!!