Jason Todd X Reader

Jason was glad to see you asleep when he returned home, waiting for him until two in the morning while studying and worrying over your exams wasnt easy on you and he knew that. He sighed finding himself hot and bothered after a run in with Poison Ivy and her shitty aphrodisiac but he didnt want to bother you with that. That was until he saw you asleep in one of his huge shirts and a cute lacy red thong. "Fuck. Maybe just a little bit." he sighed stripping himself bare.

His body pressed against your back smothering you in his warmth, you hum his name silently in your sleep. Hes already rock hard for you but he has to make sure youre prepared for it. One hand dances up your shirt, kneading your breasts to entice your body for him more, the other goes down to your warm cunt and gently massages your sensitive bud. "So beautiful so fucking sexy goddamn Im in love with you." , Jason huffs pressing messy kisses against the nape of your neck.

You twitch under his touch making him chuckle. Your slick begins to coat your sweet folds allowing him just enough lube to push two fingers in and stretch you. A soft whimper fills Jasons ears making him groan to the uncomfortable tightness in his pants. "Thats it baby get all wet for me, all relaxed for Daddy's fat cock." , he growls against your neck biting into your soft flesh while he thrusted his hard cock against your thighs.

He could feel your cunt soaking the crotch of his pants the more he thrusted but he couldnt take it once your cute little back began to arch against him. A deep blush painted your face from ear to ear and soft breathless pants and whines spilled from your lip. Jason chuckled against your ear and quickly undid his belt and pants freeing his cock from the leather prison. Soft lips left a heated trail against the skin of your neck as he enjoyed your breathless moans with each inch of his cock that sunk into your warm cunt. "Fuck baby~ you're so hot and wet for me. Squeezing me like the perfect princess you are." , Jason hisses focusing on sinking himself into you until hes completely inside of you.

Once hes enveloped in your warmth he cant help himself and fills you with a thick load that youd certainly complain about later but he wasnt done. His fingers found your clit once more and began to rub your nub to orgasm, his deep slow thrusts were just enough to reach that special spot inside. You were all his and he yours and it was moments like these that reminded him of that.

"J-JasonJason." , you moan softly slowly waking up from the full feeling in your tummy.

"Hush baby, I got home and I just couldnt hold back. I missed you so much but its fine Im not going anywhere please just go back to sleep in my arms. I'm almost done I promise." , he whispers to you with a quiet hush and kisses your shoulder while you hum back to him. Jason speeds up, going as fast and as deep as his hips will let him while hes on his side. You're sleepy but cant believe how good it feels, his rough fingers find your clit once more trying to pull one last orgasm from your wet cunt. His deep raspy moans and grunts make your whole body warm, the degrading words and praise falling from his lips set your whole body ablaze. Soft whines and whimpers spill from your lips the faster he pounds into you but you just cant help yourself. His cock is bullying your sweet spot and making your legs weak, Jason grunts against your ear with pleasure with each clamp of your inner walls. Its driving him close.

"Jason!~" , you squeal creaming against his cock, Jason holds you close enjoying your trembling body and gently rubs at your swollen clit extending your orgasm until you stop and pant for breath. "Atta girl, thank you Baby.", Jason sighs, filling you with his seed. The warmth of his body makes you sleepy all over again, you sigh his name receiving a sweet kiss to your cheek. "Go to sleep baby, I'll clean you up."

"No, its okay. I want you to stay inside a bit longer, it feels good."

Credit: kumori-swan on tumblr