Batboys oral 1

Dick: This man will worship you. Hes definitely a giver but is not opposed to receiving. But he l o v e s eating you out and all the sounds you make. He also loves to watch you as he eats you out because he loves the faces you make and how your eyebrow scrunch up when you're close and it is so cute darling. he 100% leaves hickeys on your inner thighs because he loves to see you walk around and only the two of you knowing it's there. Also he's lowkey possessive. He'd try to tease you but his willpower isnt that strong when it comes to you. He just gives in and will make you cum multiple times and that is a threat.

Jason: This man is a TEASE!!! He will tie you up and just run his fingers down your body and leave the lightest brushes on your clit until you're crying and begging him for more. He loves to hear how he makes you feel and is very big on dirty talk. Like I'm talking filthy. He knows how much it riles you up so he's always whispering things in your ears and from between your thighs. Similar to Dick he loves to hear you scream for him and makes it his mission to make you do so. And he definitely loves edging you cause the only way youre coming is on my cock, princess but he loves to eat you out and he's definitely a messy eater ;)

Tim: Timothy Drake has a praise kink! He loves to make you feel good because you always tell him how good he is. I feel like hes very skilled with his tongue and wont tease you unless he's in a mood but loves to overstimulate you. He probably uses a mix of fingers and mouth and it's heavenly. He would definitely make you count the orgasms and tries to beat his personal best because he's a little shit like that. And he would also be the type to make you cum at least twice before he gets anything. Also he has a hair pulling kink and loves when you tug on his hair.

Credit: empire-bi-women on tumblr