Jason Todd NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What theyre like after sex)

It depends on his mood, sometimes hes really soft and caring after sex and just wants to cuddle and kiss you all over, and sometimes hes still angry so the most hell do is give you one quick kiss and then either fuck you again or goes out for a mission to get out his anger (idk why he would be angry but he probably already was angry when you guys started and thats why he fucked to as a way to get his feelings out).

B = Body Part (Their favorite body part of their partners)

His shoulders, he likes how broad they are and just how they look. Your ass, if youre cuddling hell have at least one of his hands on your ass.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

He prefers to cum either in you or on your back so that he can lick it all off after.

D = Dirty Secret

He definitely did fantasize about you a lot before you actually started dating and he sorta guilty about it (not really).

E = Experience (How experienced are they?)

Yup, hes experienced alright, it kinda shocked you by everything he was able to do to your body.

F = Favourite Position

Doggy and pinned against wall.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Hes really serious in the moment, because sex is one way of him showing that he loves you because its difficult for him to show affection in the normal (saying I love you or showing small cute gestures) way.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Its the same color as his hair and he rarely shaves because he doesnt have any time to do so, he only does if youd  absolutely prefer it to be.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He sees sex as a time to only focus on you and his love for you so yeah you could say hes kinda romantic.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Will do ONLY if hes on the other side of the world, if he gets horny hell just find you and fix it then.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Ropes, He finds it extremely to either be tied up or tie you up. Slight Dom/Sub, he likes to Dom you sometimes but usually he just wants to be equals in the bedroom.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Anywhere, his favorite areas are in alleyways, rooftops, kitchen, bedroom, etc..

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

If he ever sees you wear any of his clothes or his mask its such a turn on, hell have to try his best to hold back if youre around people you know. If youre wet, like just got out of a shower or bath, just seeing you soaking wet is a big turn on, he doesnt know why but he just does.

N = NO (Something they wouldnt do, turn-offs)

No sharing and no online sex because hed rather fuck you instead off just imagining it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves giving, He loves eating out your ass and other so much he would happily do that instead of sex sometimes, but he also likes receiving too of course, like sometimes if hes at a desk doing his work hed love having you under the desk while sucking him off.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Depends on mood as always, but he prefers slow and rough/sensual.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He prefers proper sex but he wont say not too a quickie.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He would fuck you on a rooftop or alleyway any time of the day and he fucking loves it.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last)

This dude is a beast, he can go for 5-11 rounds if youre up for it.

T=Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He has one of those vibrators that he can control with and app on his phone and hell make you (or himself) wear it in public or just then the two of you are cuddling and watching a movie together just so that he can act like he doesnt notice your squirming and whimpering.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Hes such a tease, sometimes hell tease you so much that by even the slightest touch youd cry and whimper for him to just get on with it and fuck you silly.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Jason isnt the loudest during sex, hell only grunt and maybe whimper a little.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Hes a top but thats not really a surprise.

X = X-Ray (Lets see whats going on in those pants, picture or words)

Its thicc, like its wider then a normal dick and its just the perfect length, the a hint darker then the rest of his skin and its a little pinkish on the tip.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

At least 4 times a week if you dont hell be really rough the next time you have sex.

Z = ZZZ (how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

He doesnt, hell just watch you sleep while holding/cuddling you until you wake up again.