Dick Grayson NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What theyre like after sex)

He is quite caring and loving towards you when youre done, Hell kiss and cuddle with you and clean you up if youre uncomfortable, literally will do anything for you so that youre comfortable (especially if he went rough on you).

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part of their partners)

He LOVES your lips, will do anything to be in contact with them, either kissing or his thumbs hovering over them when hes caressing your face.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically)

He prefers to cum on your back or stomach so that he can clean you (either in the shower or with his tongue), which usually leads to another round.

D = Dirty Secret

When he was younger he used to do sexual stuff with strangers as a way to rebel, like hed give blowjobs or eat out someone in an alleyway, he got caught once by Bruce but it didnt stop him, he stopped doing it once he got bored with it and grew out of that phase.

E = Experience (How experienced are they?)

Dick has a LOT of experience, he wasnt an innocent teen/young adult at all!

F = Favourite Position

Doggy and any position where your legs are over his shoulders.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Hes pretty serious but will laugh if you say something funny but it rarely happens.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He doesnt really have time to shave but will do if youd prefer and its the same colour as his hair.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

Hes really romantic, like constant compliments and caressing you.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Doesnt really do it, the few times he actually does he has to use toys or else he wont be able to finish.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Gentle Dom/Sub, he likes to Dom but hes pretty gentle about it.

Praise, both ways, he loves giving you praise but also receiving (you better tell him hes doing great and that hes a good boy!)

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Bedroom and the sofa, just more comfortable.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Tension, just let the sexual tension build up just enough and hell beg you to have sex with him as soon as youre able too.

N = NO (Something they wouldnt do, turn-offs)

School uniforms, He just gets uncomfortable by even thinking anything sexual about someone wearing them.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Prefers giving and hes pretty good at it, all he wants is to hear you scream out in pleasure.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

It all depends on his mood.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Will always do a quickie even if hes at work or a mission, he doesnt care if someone near hell just get a thrill by almost being caught.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

One time he just lifted you up and fucked you against the wall while he was on a mission, you were almost caught because you were too loud but he quickly quieted you down by making out with you, he loved the rush he got from it and wanted to do more risky stuff if youre comfortable.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last)

He can go for 4 rounds and they all last a couple hours.

T=Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Dick has a box filled with sex toys, most of them is for his own pleasure but a few of them he likes to use on his sexual partner.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He can be quite the tease, sometimes hell drag it on for so long that youll start to think he enjoys it more than actual sex.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Hes not that loud, he wants to hear you not himself, he grunts and swears more then he moans.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He used to bottom a lot in his past but now much prefers to be the top.

X = X-Ray (Lets see whats going on in those pants, picture or words)

If you could describe a perfect cock his would be it, it has a mole on the right side of the shaft thats a couple of shades lighter than his hair, its the same colour as his skin just a little darker on the tip with a hint of pinkness.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

At least 2 times a week if neither of you are busy.

Z = ZZZ (how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

It takes about an hour before hes able to fall asleep after sex.

Credit: mosswritingshit on tumblr