Dick Grayson X Reader

his hands slipped underneath your loose shirt, moving down to your hips as his thumb traced circles under your soft skin while you deepened the kiss in the process. so good to me, you thought while your hands went up to tangle in his locks of dark hair. a tender moan escaped his lips while you pressed yourself close to him. Dick Grayson was many things, but under the sheets —even a vigilante could swoon so hard to succumb to all your pleasures.

one minute ago, dick was running his locks of hair with a towel after just coming out from taking a shower post workout. one minute ago, you were entering your room to see beads of water trickling down his chest, hitting his abs. one minute ago, a wave of euphoria surged into the room as you two locked eyes with one another. then again, that was a minute ago.

your lips moved away from his, trailing down to leave kisses on his jaw, moving further down until you reached his neck. his breath hitched as you found that sweet spot of his. a loud moan escaping his lips as you latched onto that sensitive spot, while a tiny smirk danced on your lips. oh, fuck, mommy, he moaned while gasping as you continued.

shit. there it was, your arousal was already beginning to soak just by the very word that escaped his lips. mommy. fuck, you loved it when he called you that. your lips trailed past the sensitive spot on his neck, moving down to his chest while your hands followed as well. tracing circles on his nipples, you pinched each one dearly, eyes watching closely as he shook underneath you, biting his lip, whimpering as you teased him ever so slowly.

he could feel his erection growing as his gazed with lusting eyes as you licked the lines of his muscles, pressing a kiss to each. your fingers grazing over his abs with that beautiful smirk dancing on your face. such a tease, he thought while biting back another moan. two could play at that game.

you slowly went up, your body pressed to his as dick could feel your skin gliding up until you were face to face. your hands touching his as you guided them to the hems of your shirt. a doe like expression touched your face as you cocked your head to the side, almost as if you were innocent. when in truth, the sheets that you two tangled in had made it clear that neither of you were far from purity.

eagerly, his fingers slowly aided in lifting up your shirt until it was released from your body. your breasts out for him to touch, your nipples already erect. oh, how he just wanted to cum on your tits, to hear you moan and lap up his cum with your lips. like what you see? you asked as your hand cupped the side of his face, bringing dick closer to view your upper body. yes, mommy, he replied. his hands made his way up from your torso to touch your breasts.

moulding them into his hands, squeezing them, finding pleasure in the soft moans that erupted from your lips. one hand massaged your left breast, while his lips latched on to your nipple. sucking them while hearing you echo moans of pleasure. fuck, dick. just like that, baby. you like sucking on my tits, dont you? you moaned while he continued to pleasure you.

his lips moved circles around your nipple while fondling the other. prior to giving your other breast the same kind gesture, dick spat on his one hand, watching eagerly as his saliva massaged the nipple he just sucked, watching it become hard before turning his gaze towards your other breast and sucking it just as tenderly.

fuck, you wanted more. you needed more. while dick continued to do wonders on your breasts, you slowly rubbed your clothed pussy, grinding on him. that erection of his grew harder as you continued to grind, in the midst of continuing to suck your breasts, did he gaze up at you, with a pleading look in his eye. almost begging for you to let him pleasure you more.

your hand went down to grab him by the chin, hearing him whimper while his mouth still latched onto your breast was so endearing, so pathetic, so erotic. what? did you have enough of my breasts? you asked while cocking your head to the side.