Dick Grayson

The induced adrenaline of a shortcut night fills Dick's veins, he loves being out in the streets and beat the ass of crime with what others might call a sick sense of joy whenever the cold air hit his face when he kicked in the ribs some criminal who had the short straw of luck.

This was Dick's way of trying to bring some justice to the world, to calm down his anger for a bit and justify it by taking out the grime of this city. The fact that Batman was on the other side of Gotham, leaving the criminals alone with him only made it better. But hings come to an end quickly when his phone rings and a text from you pops up in the screen. [babyyy you free?]

Dick exhales, the air leaving his lungs creating a small cloud that he watches fades away. The phone rest on his gloved hands, the doubt of answering you floods his mind and, for a moment, he can hear Bruce telling him to put his personal life aside when he's on duty.

And maybe he should've done that, but then Dick remembers how long it has been since he has talked to you. So he types almost mindlessly on the keyboard, telling you that yes, he's indeed free tonight.

And in the midst of your brief conversation a "Fuck" is whispered by Dick at the realization that he has spread some blood on the screen, painting red your little comment that said [I'll see you there 💕]

Dick would be lying if he said he said he wasn't excited to see you again, to be able to hold you again and all that sappy stuff that fuels his heart and makes him hurry up to meet you. ou were absorted in your own little word, looking down at the puddles in the street who made shine bright and distorted the lights of the buildins around you. The hem of your skirt brushes softly against your skin as the breeze of the night passed by, sending shivers down your spine." Hey," unknown hands find their way around your waist. AH!" you scream, turning around quickly to find a laughing Robin. He looks as pretty as usual even though dirt and dried blood covered him up and down. "You scared me!" You push him playfully and it doesn't take Dick much effort to catch your wrist and pull you for a kiss.

"Sorry, baby." He smiles in the kiss, groping your waist as you put your hands on his neck. "I thought we would go out." Your eyes lock with him, those pretty eyes Dick has been dying to see again after days of being apart. He knew you were referring to his vigilante garments, but it still took him a few seconds to catch up. " Yes, yes. We will," He nodded, liking his lips before speaking again." But I need to change cause, it's not that practical if people see Robin going out to a date."

"True," you chuckle," so where we going?"

"To the mansion."

You could count with your fingers the number of times you've put a foot in the Wayne manor and every single time it always gave you chills. Theplace was huge and filled with so many expensive things you were afraid to touch anything. The walls were filled with family portraits or landscapes, and as Dick was sneaking you up to his bedroom, you could feel the cold eyes of the Wayne family portrait following you as if they were judging. "I thought Bruce would be home." You commented as you put your purse on Dick's working chair.

He shrugged, not paying much attention to the absence of his father." He's in some charity gala, so I think we have time." A relieved sigh left his lips as he started to strip down from his Robin costume, the sore muscles giving up and begging him to stretch. Dick knew you were watching, giving you a little show always bring joy to him but he couldn't act on it if he wanted to keep his promise and have this date.

"I'll be back."

And he was gone, leaving you alone in his room with the company of the sound of water running. You took a look around, there wasn't much besides a pile of books in the floor, some empty cups and the poster of the 'flying Grayson's' shining bright and high on the wall. It didn't took long for Dick to appear again with a towel around his waist, dripping wet a glistening underneath the yellowish light of the room. He went straight to his cabinet, looking for some clothes and feeling your gaze burning on his back, again.