Chloe & Tor

Chloe kept herself well away. Tor. What kind of name was that anyway?

'My name is Tor. What is yours?'

The words had seemed so strange coming out of his mouth. Earlier, she had finally put on the helmet after the disabled girl had put hers on, despite her fears. Peer pressure was like that—stupid. But she'd only put it on for a short time. It had been scary. It hadn't felt right. Like someone was pressing their fingers into her brain.

She hadn't told him her name. He was angry and frustrated and it was scary. He was so huge and those yellow eyes made him seem like a snake. She'd eaten some of the food he'd given her. There was also a shower but she didn't dare strip off to take one, though she felt so dirty after her run in the forest.

Now, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking through the window into space while Chloe sat in her usual seat at the table. Space! Actual space. It wasn't natural. She shouldn't be here! He'd kept trying to talk with her ever since they'd gotten back from that weird helmet room. Some of his words she'd understood. Some of his questions she'd understood clearly. "What is your name?" But she'd kept her mouth shut. For her father. For her brother. For herself.

Tears swelled in her eyes as she thought of them. What if they were dead? She needed to know. She needed to ask this horrible alien if he'd killed them. Maybe she should have kept the helmet on for longer. But what was the point? No matter how much she might understand him it was all too easy to lie.

She still couldn't believe how happy Brenda had seemed with her situation with that big black alien. Worse was that Mexican guy who had actually had sex with one of them. Sex. And gay sex at that! As bad as it was to have sex with an alien, to have sex with a male alien. He was going to hell. God would give him no reprieve. Chloe needed to speak with Brenda. It was her duty as a God-fearing Christian to protect her. If she had sex ...

Chloe winced and shook her head. There would be no coming back from that. She would go to hell as assuredly as the gay guy.

Chloe's heart did a little jump when the alien started speaking again in his deep, grumbling voice. He wasn't looking at her, gazing out the window as he leaned over his lap, his hands folded between his knees.

Chloe watched him longer than she should, eyeing the muscles swelling in his arms, the thickness of his thighs. He had a lot of veins that popped out all over the place. He was like no man she'd ever seen before. Her cheeks burned. No. Not a man! An alien! What was wrong with her? Disgusting! His yellow eyes swivelled towards her just as she dropped her gaze to her lap.

He was saying something about "staying with him" and being "close to him", but that was all she could gather. Images suddenly flashed in her mind depicting doing just that. Hugging him. Kissing him. Being held in his big arms. She remembered what he'd done to her the night before. He'd burned so hot. And he'd been so heavy.

She suddenly saw him naked ...

Quickly, Chloe hid her face behind her hair as the heat burned in her face, suddenly wishing she'd never put on that Godforsaken helmet. What had she been thinking? What was she thinking now? What would her father think? What would God think? God knew what she was thinking!

Whore! Slut! Her father was right!

God had done this to her to test her. Yes! That was what it was. Perhaps these ... things were really demons, not aliens. Perhaps this wasn't God's work at all but the Devil's!

"Tor" kept talking in his foul language. She felt her skin prickle, feeling his snake-eyes travelling over her. An image blossomed in her mind of him lying in bed on top of her as he pushed his way inside her soft, female parts ...