Brenda & Zibry

Zibry tried not to stare, unwilling to make her feel uncomfortable, trying his best to keep his eyes on her face, though they kept darting to her soft pink nipples like they were magnets. It had been a long time since he'd seen breasts.

He felt like a boy again. She was making him feel like a boy. He felt hot in his neck. He felt the flush in his cheeks. His mouth was suddenly dry. And down below he felt such a need to release that it was almost painful.

Some of her long red hair partially hid her left nipple. For some reason that simple detail aroused him fiercely. Slowly, she raised her eyes, peering up at him, her arms folded in her lap like she was holding herself.

Zibry's legs seemed to move of their own accord, like his mind was disjointed from the rest of him. His body throbbed with the feel of his heartbeat. Before he knew it, he was standing in front of her, then sitting beside her, sliding his hand into hers. Leaning in close, he kissed her on the cheek. Then she turned her face and he was kissing her on her soft mouth.

She jerked a little as he slid his other hand around her hip.

'Are you okay?' he said.

She nodded mutely, her eyes darting his way, then back to her lap, her red hair falling in front of her face.

He brushed it away. 'We don't have to go all the way,' he reminded her.

Not yet. Though the thought that they might made his heart slam into his ribs. His balls gave a nasty throb. To feel her. To know her. To feel her insides. It was almost too much to bear. He swallowed, then coughed against his dry throat.

They were sitting so close, Zibry's hip pressed up against hers. Their thighs were touching. Even that was turning him wild. His gaze dropped down to her left nipple again. Her hair had shifted slightly, exposing more of it. Zibry felt his hands starting to sweat.

Releasing a breath, she took his right hand and pressed it against that same nipple. Zibry almost choked. It was softer than it looked. Next, she took his other hand and pressed it against her other breast.

'Do you like them?' she said.

Zibry looked up at her with a start, not realising he'd been staring at them so intensely.

He shook himself. An odd question. 'Of course I like them. I more than like them.'

'They're not too ... uneven?'

'Uneven?'

She nodded, eyelashes lowering over her eyes. 'My right is bigger than my left.'

'Didn't notice.'

His eyes lowered again. That hair, it was still there. He couldn't stop himself; leaning over, he kissed her nipple. The Rictorian sucked in a little breath of air. Zibry pulled back, hands clenched around his knees as they shook.

She noticed. 'You're shaking.'

'Yes.' He cleared his throat, then swallowed, his throat like sandpaper.

Brenda rested her little white hand upon his thigh. Already, it was too much, sending a spike of pleasure through his pelvis. Then she grabbed at his shirt. Zibry's pulse was pounding as he helped her remove it. She studied him, her eyes bright and glittering.

'You're very muscular,' she said, her cheeks flushing.

'Am I?'

She nodded. She was shaking almost as hard as he was. 'Can you hold me? Like you did ... like you did the last time?'

He didn't need asking twice, reaching his arms around her. She held him back, resting her cheek upon his shoulder. She felt so soft. Her bare nipples were pressed up against his chest. Her breath was warm upon his neck. Her lips were brushing his skin.