Myeong & Roco

Myeong took a shuddering breath as she held him, her face pressed into the hardness of his chest, her arms wrapped around his muscular waist. What was she doing? How could she be doing this? She'd never been so ... forward before. It has something to do with him, she told herself. There's something about him that makes me feel comfortable and safe. Somehow, she knew, that no matter what she did, he would always be okay with it.

But she was still nervous. She didn't want to move. Could they not just be this way forever?

She felt him grab her shoulders. Gently, he pushed her away, holding her steady with his big hands. His yellow eyes were soft and warm as he brushed the hair out of her face. There was an awkward silence, neither knowing what to say.

Myeong leaned in. Roco did the same. And then they were kissing again. Lightly. Sweetly. He drew her close and Myeong melted into him. She tugged at his shirt. Pulling away in surprise, Roco swept it off. Myeong stared, then leaned in to kiss him on the sternum, hands upon his hips. He brushed his fingers through her hair as he awaited her next move. But she didn't know what to do, suddenly pinned to the spot. She wanted to say something as the situation turned awkward again but when she opened her lips nothing came out.

'Come,' he finally said.

Taking her hand, he led her out of the bathroom and went over to the bed. He sat on the edge of it. Still holding hands, Myeong looked into his eyes as he gazed up at her. She pulled her hand away, hesitated a moment, before pulling off her shirt. She heard Roco suck in a breath but he showed nothing on his face, keeping himself calm as he looked at her. Myeong's hands shook as she reached for the clasp of her bra. She managed to open it. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her bra away.

She tried to keep her hands by her sides but she felt so vulnerable that they kept reaching up to cover herself. Roco didn't say anything, his eyes shining as he took her hips and pulled her to him. Then his lips were upon her. Kissing her nipples, he then pressed his head between her breasts. Hands shaking, Myeong brushed her fingers through his hair.

Then he was kissing again, sucking, tongue lashing around her nipples. Myeong gasped and jerked but didn't pull away, leaning in so he could take her in more deeply, hand wrapped around the back of his strong neck. Was this really happening? Paul had never done anything remotely like this. How could someone so big be so gentle? It pushed the tears into her eyes, which she quickly swallowed down.

Delicately, she rested her trembling hands upon his big shoulders. He sucked more deeply, then pulled away, leaving a trail of wetness behind. He was panting, his big muscles in his sides sliding over his ribs. His eyes were shining as he looked up at her. He looked almost mesmerised. He was certainly astonished. So was Myeong.

Myeong swallowed, released his shoulders and reached down for her pants. She slid them off. Her underwear quickly followed. Again, Myeong didn't know what to do with her hands as her cheeks flushed, furling them and unfurling them at her sides.

Roco stared, speechless, his eyes trailing over her breasts, abdomen, hips and groin. Myeong shivered like he was touching her, like he was tracing his fingers softly over her flesh. She didn't wait; she didn't allow herself time to feel anxious before climbing into his lap. Roco sucked in another sharp breath as she curled herself into him, her chin upon his shoulder, her breasts pressed up against his chest as she curled her legs around his hips. His erection was like a hot log pressed up against her abdomen. He was so hard. Paul had often had trouble becoming erect. Myeong would be surprised if Roco ever had.

And it was huge. So huge it was a little terrifying. It stretched from her groin right up to her belly button. How was she going to fit him inside her? She wrapped her arms around his neck. Don't think about it.