𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

A certain cheerful girl was throwing out her wardrobe. She had been friends with Bellon for as long as she could remember and she had always tried to be there for him, he was having a hard time; he lost his parents, he became emo, and he was short. But when Jacella put thought into it she realized Bellon had never been there for her, he only insulted and used her. If he was anyone else, besides that cute minute emo boy Jacella would have left him a long time ago, the only thing holding her back was her undying love for the itsy-bitsy boy.
    Jacella scurried to Target and grabbed all the pastel punk items she could lay her honey brown amber orbs on. Jacella sniffed the air, she wanted to find some makeup to change her look, make it clear she was a new woman, not to be used by weeny little angsty boys.

***

    -knock, knock, knock knock-
‘She's gonna start to shout soon, 'whispered Edwrina, trying to ignore the girl of average height outside banging on the mansion door.
    -knock knock knock knock-
‘AWHECKYEAHILLBEOUTSOON!” Edwrina yelled through the door trying to buy herself some time before the rodent girl came in to try and steal back her emo boy.
    -KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-
“It sucks that i’m left here alone,” Edwrina snorted through gritted teeth
    -KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-
“Here in this soon to be battle zone-
    -CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG-
“I feel the pressure blowing up”
    -BANG BANG BANG BANG-
‘Her big mistake was showing up,’ smirked Edwrina, turning around to face the door.
    The tall muscular brick of a woman splashed some water on her face and turned to open up the front door, and let that little rodent of a girl inside; But edwrina paused when she couldn't hear knocking anymore.

    -SPADOSH-
    The door was kicked down by Jacella, who was sporting a new look, her normally white sundress was changed to a black skirt paired with a pink shirt and black suspenders, her bare legs met with her thick black combat boots. She had a dog collar on, a pink one. It looked really bad. All traces of her once pretty blond hair was gone, shaved completely bald.
    “Hello Edwrina." Jacella said, stepping towards the tall chonky pasty woman. Edwrina glared her raven colored orbs at the once cheerful girl. She walked at the bald woman fiercely and they met in the middle. Then Jacella threw the first punch, it landing square on Edwrinas slender pale face. Edwrina was in shock; how dare this pathetic creature touch her. She swung her foot at Jacellas throat, making contact. With a loud wack, Jacella made a gurgelly choking sound.
    Jacella coughed violently,"Why would you kick me in the throat Edwrina?!", she shrieked. Edwina cringed at the high pitched yell.
    "Because you're one of them. And we're supposed to be enemies!", Edwrina exclaimed.
    "Why are you even here Jacella?!", she questioned violently. Jacella looked at Edwrina with her intense muddy oak colored spheres.
    “BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, AND YOU ARE TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME!” Jacella froze and slapped a hand over her mouth, she wasn't supposed to admit that; When Edwrina started to smirk at the bald little twerp in front of her, Jacella held her hand out, and whispered
    “Stay back, or I will summon them..” and Edwrina hesitated and stepped back. Suddenly the faint squeaky cries of Bellon could be heard coming from upstairs. Jacella and Edwrina both raced to be the one to see him first. Long pale legs and average sized tan, but not abnormally tan for a caucasion, legs ran up the stairs pushing past each other in a quick but violent fight.
    “BELLON!” Edwrina gasped when she saw the toddler sized emo boy crying so hard that he was drowning in his own snot because he was still upside down.
    “L-l-l-l-l-let m-me d-d-down!” He sobbed pathetically like a loser. His feet still taped fast onto the spiky popcorn ceiling.
    Edwrina quickly reached up and yanked the duct tape off of his feet, his hairy emo foot skin coming off with it. Bellon let out a high pitched squeal and fell to the floor, feet over head, a collapsed pile of emo.
    “BELLON!” Jacella screamed and ran to the collapsed boy, she rubbed her average sized hands on his face and started to give him CPR. She blew into his tiny mouth and pressed on his tiny chest with two fingers.
    Bellon’s azul spheres opened up their fleshy coverings and gazed at the average sized now-bald-girl in front of him,\
    “EW g-g-g-et off o-of me!” yelped the teensy tiny itty bitty emo boy and he slapped Jacella in the face, making Edwrina cackle.
    Bellon’s hand hurt, bad, he couldn't even move it, but seeing Edwina smile was worth it, even with his tiny emo tears blurring his vision he thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world. His thoughts about the tall, muscular, paper-like woman were interrupted by a knife-like pain in his hand. Bellon winced in pain, and cradled his hand to his chest. He looked up at Edwrina, tears in his bright sky colored globes.
Suddenly, there were 4 flashes of green. Four turtle dudes with colored headbands appeared. The one in blue, obviously the leader of the bunch, said, “We have been living in the tunnels beneath your mansion now for the last 17 years silently watching over you Bellon and protecting your mansion from evil.” 
“Ya”, the one in orange chimed in, “We promised your parents that we would”
The one wearing red hollered out “ Smells like piss in here."
Bellon begins breathing hard like a newborn hairless hamster about to be eaten by its mother, “I-i-i-i-i d-d-d-d-don’t understand, w-w-w-w…”
“Of course not emo boy” the red one interrupted again. “We can't stand by anymore watching you waste your life away. Get a job, go to college, do anything.  We’ll help you.”
The purple one, who gave off the strong but quiet type, added, “And we will start by taking out the trash…”
In an instant, they were all armed.  One with two swords, another with a sweet bowstaff, one with spinning nunchucks, and the last one with two pointy weapon things, whatever they are called.
Edwina suddenly leaped at them, quick as lightning, engaging the purple themed turtle and nearly overwhelming him before two of the others came to his aid.  Long beautiful nails scratching and flailing in a blur of fury. 
Meanwhile, Jacella leaped at the blue turtle thinking to take him out quickly. The turtle just stood there laughing as she lamely swatted at his legs, clearly not doing any damage.  With a chuckle, he confidently proclaimed,” The only good kind of furry is…” Bellon and Edwina glanced up just in time to see an average sized head tumbling through the air followed by a twirling splatter of crimson blood flowing from where there once was a neck as they heard him finish his sentence,  “ a dead furry”.
Bellon started to whail like the little girl that he was.The one wearing red hollered out “ Smells like piss in here”. 
Edwina slowly stood erect, carefully taking in this new situation, as Bellon muttered, “w-w-w-who are you guys?
Edwina, realizing that these amphibians were not to be trifled with, pulled out her silver daggers that she planned on using on the repulsive furry, and fought for her life. She began to move faster than she had ever moved before. Lines of blood began to appear on the studly bodies of the turtles. They began to fall back one by one.  This rooster eating, piss loving, freak of nature was getting the best of them.
They fell back, the hulking woman was too much for them. She cackled loudly, “You thought you could defeat me??! You are nothing! I will-”. Edwrina was interrupted by a pain in her chest.
Three shiny claws are suddenly protruding out of her chest. She looked down at the metal claws in surprise. She looked back up as the turtles began to celebrate.
The orange one yells out, “It’s Wolverine! Cowabunga dudes! We're saved!”
“FOOLS” Edwina screamed out ferociously. “Your weapons can’t kill me!”
    Just as she said that, Wolverine quickly raised his other hand and slices at her shoulders. Her two arms fall to the floor as she raises her two shoulder stumps upright, wiggling them in protest. She didn't know what to do now that she didn't have any arms.
“We will just cut you to pieces then” says Wolverine in his scruffy but wonderfly tantalizing voice. 
“Nooooooo!!”Edwrina yelled, obviously not wanting to die. She couldn't leave her precious teeny tiny frail emo boy. Not with Jacella, she wasn't good for him. In a moment of desperation her two arms suddenly grew back and she was able to beat Wolverine up.
    With a start she gasped, everytime she stabbed the weird hairy man in spandex his wounds would almost immediately heal over.
    “You can't kill me that easily,” the hairy clawed man laughed, and grabbed the huge pale woman's wrists.
    Edwina was pushed into the light, and she started to scream in pain. Wolverine laughed as Edwrina shook with foam coming out of her mouth. The green dudes watched with interest, all fighting had been paused, everyone just watched the hairy man hold the giant seizure-ridden woman in the windowsill.
    “Wolverine, dude, cut it out man.” the Red Turtle murmured.
    Jacella rolled over, still pinned under the Purple turtle's foot and gasped at the sight of Edwrina in the sunlight.
    “NO, STOP HAIRY MAN! YOU WILL KILL US ALL!”
    Suddenly Edwrina stopped convulsing and lay still in wolverines arms. Her large Black orbs snapped open and she smirked, the biggest smuggest smirk she had ever smirked in her life. And she whispered
“It's twinkle time.”
    She was lifted into the air by some sort of invisible force and was rotating counterclockwise, her hair drifting around her head, like she was underwater.
    Bellon would have thought it was beautiful, but this whole situation seemed to be a bit abnormal and Bellon wasn't entirely sure he didn't accidentally do some shrooms or something.
    Edrinas rotating body started to shimmer and twinkle, the lights growing brighter with every second, Jacella started to sob, and screamed
    “RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ITS TWINKLE TIME!”
    Edwrina started shouting
    “ITS TWINKLE TIME, ITS TWINKLE TIME, IM’A TWINKLE ALL OVER YOU GUYS!”
     The turtles started laughing and the orange turtle started swinging his nunchucks. Bellon started to grow worried, Jacella looked so nervous and his hot sexy pale roommate was twinkling and spinning in the air.
    “W-w-w-w-w-what is h-h-happening right now g-guys?” The tiny emo boy whimpered.
    Edwrina looked at Bellon, her large noir globe shaped balls softening upon seeing how scared he looked, “Bellon”  she said, watching him over her shoulder as she rotated, “I am okay, Its just when i get in the sun twinkle time starts.”
    “W-w-what can I d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do?” Emo boy whispered, walking over to the swinkiling woman.
    “Only one thing to do my guy!” The Orange turtle said.
    “DANCE PARTY” All the turtles shouted in unison. Jacella climbed off of the floor and walked over to bellon, Jacella wrapped her arms of average length around the tiny shaking boy, Blue turtle rolled his orbs and the Red turtle pulled a boombox out of his shell.
    A thick green crusty finger flipped a switch on the boombox and an upbeat tune started to blast out. With the pale lady acting as a disco ball, all the people in the room including the turtles, Bellon and Jacella, and Wolverine started to dance,
    I'm not trying to seduce you
When i dance they call me Macarena
ANd the boys they say que soy buena
They all want me
They cant have me
So they all come and dance beside me
Move with me
Chant with me
And if your good i'll take you home with me
Wolverine rolled his orbs and jumped out of the window breaking the glass with a crash. He screamed in pain and he fell down three stories and onto a vampire statue Bellon had outside.
    “I'm okay, I'm okay!” the hairy man shouted and sprinted off into the horizon.
    Nobody cared though, because Bellon was crying curled up on the floor, Jacella was trying to figure out how to kill Edwrina, and all four turtles were now dancing in sync along with the music.
    Dale a tu cuerpo alegia Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegira y cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegira, Macarena
Hey Macerena, ay!
    Jacella was sneaking out of the room, going unnoticed by everyone. Bellon, even though he felt bad about Edwrina being used as a disco ball, but the lights and the music was so enchanting, and he felt his arms slowly lift into the air, and he danced the Macarena with the Turtles.
     Dale a tu cuerpo alegia Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa’ darle alegira y cosa buena
    “Awww yeah! Emo boy has some moves!” Orange turtle yelled
Dale a tu cuerpo alegira, Macarena
Hey Macerena, ay!
    The odd group continued to dance in the room, much to Edwrinas annoyance, the group danced for almost three hours, finally the sun disappeared over the trees and the pale twinkling woman collapsed onto the floor, breathing hard.
    “Well, we gotta go little emo boy, but remember, we live right under your mansion, so if you ever need anything, we are right here.” The Purple turtle said, putting a crusty green hand on the tiny emo shoulder.
    “B-b-b-b-ut wait! I d-d-don't even k-know your n-names!” Bellon cried looking at his new friends,
    “I'm Michelangelo.” Said the orange one.
    “I'm Donatello.” said the purple one.
    “I'm Raphael.” said the red one.
    "I'm Leonardo.” Said the blue one.
“Cowabunga dude!” Michelangelo shouted, and all the turtles leapt out a window. Bellon was so happy he didn't even care that he no longer had any windows in his room, he was just so happy to have new friends.