𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

After he watched his new friends jump out his windows, he looked over at Edwrina. She was still on the ground, panting like a really ugly dog. He walked over to her, but it took him a while since his legs were so teeny weeny. When he finally got to Edwrina, he didn't even need to lean down, he was so teeny tiny.
    E-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-Edwrina, whats w-w-wrong?”, he asked her nervously. Edwrina looked at him intensely with her raven black globes.
    “Where. Is. Jacella.” the tall pale woman gasped, grabbing Bellons face.
    "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-I dont know, she left a w-w-w-w-while ago.", he told her.
    Edwria told Bellon to go find her, and to make sure that Jacella was gone. Bellon crawled backwards down the stairs because he was just too emo and small to walk normally. He ran his stubbly tiny legs around the house, calling for Jacella with his squeaky voice.
    He ran through the long halls of the mansion, passing the fireplace where the painting of his parents hung. He ran into the fourth bathroom of his mansion and saw Jacella curled up in the bathtub. In her lap was a giant rat at least a seven inch frame, probably bigger. Bellon let out a small squeak of fear, and when he did Jacella and the rat looked at him. Bellon's blue spheres went wide as Jacella stood up.
    "Oh, uh. What's up, Bellon?”, Jacella asked him, still holding the rat.
    “W-w-w-what is that t-thing?” Bellon cried, shaking in his toddler sized boots.
    “This is my, um, pet, Bruno.” She said, looking at Bellon and setting Bruno down.
    “Bruno says that I need to let you know how I feel.” Jacella said hesitantly. The average sized girl walked over to Bellon and bent down in front of him, “I love you Bellon” And she slowly inched forward and kissed his tiny emo face. She was so happy to finally be kissing her tiny emo boy, but she yanked back when he screamed, loudly.
    “What's wrong Bellon? Don't you love me too?” Jacella asked, her brow furrowed with worry. Bellon did not reply, he just ran to the toilet and threw up. Thick hot black colored vomit was spewing out of his tiny emo mouth. He choked on his vomit, trying to breath, but vomit just started spewing out of his nose as well. He sat like this over the toilet, for a good ten minutes before he finally stopped vomiting.
    “Bellon?! Are you okay?” Jacella asked, putting her hand on his shoulder. Bellon swatted the normal sized hand away from his tiny shoulder and punched Jacella on the cheek. Jacella rubbed the spot where he had punched her, wondering if a bug had flown into her cheek, but Bellon was on the floor howling, his hand was purple, and bent in all sorts of directions. He rolled around on the floor for several minutes before Jacella rolled her poop brown orbs.
    "It's your fault for punching me.", she said, using her pinky to pick up the proton-sized emo boy. Bellon was still sobbing his spheres out when Jacella sat him on the bed in the room they were in. She sat there, waiting for him to be done.
    “When's the last time you took your pills Bellon?” The girl asked.
    “A-a-a-awhile,” Bellon cried looking at his tiny shattered hand. The girl of average height nodded and walked to the cabinet where his medication was kept, she sighed and broke the pill up into pieces so his tiny emo mouth could eat it.
    “Bellon, you know that if you don't take your pill, you will shrink, you are simply too emo for your body to handle, why do you always refuse to take the pills.” Bellon just looked at his tiny hand and took the pill, with a couple pops he grew back to his height of 4 '2.
    He looked at Jacella,"They taste like butt, that's why I don't take them.". She rolled her dark brown spheres at him.
    "Well you still need to take them or one day you're gonna end up stuck in the Quantum Realm.", Jacella told him, putting his pills up in his cabinet. Bellon dismissed her warning with a small wave of his hand and jumped off the bed, leaving to go check on Edwrina.

***
    Edwrina was leaning over the sink, slurping up water from the faucet. Bellon watched her, a little confused but didn't really question it. After all, his roommate had done weirder things. Like the rooster thing.
    "What the heck was that anyway?", Bellon thought to himself, still watching Edwrina slurp up the water like she had never had water in her life. It seemed like hours before she was done, probably because it was. Five hours went by before Edwrina turned the sink off and stood up, wiping her mouth off as she did. Bellon had gotten a lot done by then. He had finally finished the laundry that he had started forever ago, he cleaned his room up, made pancakes and ate them with his hands, and he even redid his eyeliner and mascara, before going back to the bathroom Edwrina was in.
    Bellon stood in the doorway watching as Edwrina gasped and took in gulps of air, her face dripping water all down her front.
    “E-e-e-e-edwrina, do you m-m-m-mind if i ask y-y-you something?” Bellon asked quivering
    Edwrina smirked and while smirking said “You already did, but you can ask me another thing for sure.”
    “Well, i-i-its just t-that, y-y-y-y-y-you’re t-twinkle t-t-t-time thing seemed…. W-weird.”